This pretty, stone-built barn conversion is located in a quiet rural
spot near the town of Redruth within easy reach of both the north and
south coasts of Cornwall. Stithians Lake, with its water sports
facilities, is just two miles away and a 30 minute drive will take you
to the city of Truro.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 2 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin
beds on request).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Small outdoor seating area to the front with garden
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 10 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: No WiFi. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking