1 Bedroom w/king bed, 1 Bathroom, king bed & queen sofa sleeper, Sleeps up to 6
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Each pet is considered on a case by case basis. Each pet is considered on a case by case basis.
Events allowed - Each activity considered on a case by case basis.Each activity considered on a case by case basis.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Keep the unit tidy: There is are a number of receptacles for any garbage, please use them.
- Cleaning supplies are under the sink: Please tend to the spill, splatter, spoilage in a timely fashion as you would in your own home.
- Please park with considerations of others: Each unit easily parks two rigs closer with overflow parking at the end of the red/metal garage.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by DawnAsk a question
Funny thing, when we added our garages onto the family home, I asked for a small storage area for Christmas decorations. Little did I know this tiny request would turn into a gorgeous living space from dh's imagination. I hope you enjoy it!
Dawn purchased this Apartment in 1994
Why Dawn chose Deadwood
Since I live in my little piece of heaven, I enjoy sharing the Black Hills with our many guests. There are so many options for entertainment and outdoor activities in the area that is it hard to know where to start. From hiking and visiting Mt. Rushmore, to snow adventures and ATVing, to water play and fishing, picnicking and exploring water falls, to gaming and live shows, wine tasting and dining, the list goes on. Come on over to one of the best areas to enjoy, the beautiful Black Hills!
What makes this Apartment unique
The Mountain Escape at Mad Mountain Lodging is north of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial and south of the wild west town of Deadwood.