About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly renovated and modern unit boasting picture window city views of Miami! The functional, space-saving design has custom built cabinetry with plenty of storage. Complete, with brand new floors, window treatments and furnishings. The unit comes with mini refrigerator, Keurig Coffee Machine, and in room safe.
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the 21st floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Professionally decorated and newly remodeled
- Mini refrigerator
-Safe for personal items
-Plenty of storage and workspace
-Wifi & Parking Included!
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired. I own 2 Penthouses in the Sonesta Coconut Grove, that I currently rent out on a short term basis. I opened MIA Luxe Properties to help other owners manage their homes. Lorelei works with me and helps me with managing the rentals. She has over 14 years of experience working in the hospitality industry. We work together in making sure you have a great experience in our units.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM