ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly renovated and modern unit boasting gorgeous city views of Miami! The functional, space-saving design has custom built cabinetry with plenty of storage. Complete, with brand new floors, appliances, window treatments and furnishings. Take in the gorgeous Miami Skyline from your private balcony! The kitchen is stocked with plates, glasses, silverware, and cookware. It has a refrigerator, 2-burner induction cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and Keurig Coffee Machine. Towels and Linen are provided along with an initial supply of toiletries.
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the 21st floor of the former Sonesta Hotel, now Mutiny Park Condominium in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Professionally decorated and newly remodeled
- Kitchen complete with brand new appliances such as microwave, full size refrigerator, 2 burner induction cooktop, and dishwasher
-Kitchen stocked with plates, glasses, silverware, cookware and bake ware
-Single cup Keurig Coffee Maker
-Safe for personal items
-Plenty of storage and workspace
-Wifi & Parking Included!
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant and Peacock Garden Cafe
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park