- 150 yards to the Famous Frog Pool! (heated by Watercolor this winter (2018/19) due to construction on 2 other pools in the community)
- Access to all 5 award winning Watercolor community pools and Watercolor tennis courts!
- NEW Private Heated pool with jacuzzi and sun shelf! **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $45 per day**
- 6 Passenger Golf Cart
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- TV's in all the bedrooms
- Propane Grill / Green Egg
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
LOCATION: This home is an 8 minute bike ride or quick golf cart ride from the beach.
DETAILS: "The Cottage on Scrub Oak" is just what discerning guests are looking for in a beach vacation — a beautifully furnished 4 bedroom/4 bath home on a sweet, quiet street with nature rather than neighbors behind the home — convenient to all Watercolor amenities and the beach, especially with a 6 seater golf cart and 4 adult bicycles!
Off the front porch you’re just steps to the kids’ favorite - the “Frog Pool.” Out the back door, peaceful nature trails - go left for a short walk or bike to the tennis center and path into Seaside. Or take a right out back of The Cottage to Boathouse on Western Lake for fishing, YOLO or the pool, then on to the Beachclub pool and beach. Kids of all ages absolutely love riding in a golf cart — a fun outing to Camp Watercolor or maybe pizza for dinner? And easy for the grocery store!
Back at The Cottage, relax on either of the two large screened-in porches overlooking the beautiful private pool and the nature area beyond the back gate. Grill on the legendary Big Green Egg and settle into comfy couches by the beautiful shell fireplace in the open concept main living area. A gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and huge dining table to seat 8 plus 4 barstools at the counter. Gorgeous, unique walnut hardwood floors. An oversized laundry room, a cute bunk room for the kids to claim as their own, and tv’s/wifi in every bedroom. All of this plus little Mom touches like books, board games and puzzles. All you need to do is bring the family ready for fun and relaxation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Full Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, commu