2 Great Beds + Gourmet Kitchen
- english, google translate
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Our stay in Fort Lauderdale in February 2019.
The owner was quite helpful and accessible.
Place was clean and had all the neccessities. GC
Clean, functional, perfect for our family.
A great stay, easy walk to the historic strip in Hollywood. Our family loved the Tipsy Boar and the Arts Circle Park.
Exactly as pictured!
We had a lovely stay. The home looks exactly like the pictures. We enjoyed the Netflix access and the mattresses were comfortable. Both bedrooms had queen size beds. The house was very clean and well kept. The couch/futon seats 2 adults, which was fine for us since only two of us watched television. It was a 5 minute drive to restaurants and a 10 minute drive to the beach. There were plenty of beach equipment and beach towels. The A/C worked great too (very important for me and my mother-in-law)!! We really liked Hollywood Beach. It was not as crowded as Miami and the beach was just as beautiful!! As a side note, most houses we have stayed in supplied bath soap and shampoo, but this house did not. It wasn’t a problem since we brought our own, but it would probably be nice for future guests to know it is not supplied.
Just what we needed.
This was perfect. The check in process was seamless. The house was spotless. Robert was very prompt with answering any questions we had. Plenty of amenities. Very quiet area but just steps away from many restaurants. Short drive to Hollywood beach. Will be returning to this location on my next trip to South Florida. Thank you for your Hospitality Robert!
It was beautiful and clean. It's an amazing location close to a stunning beachs and serne parks. All the amenities of home, not mention fabulous service.
Nice place to spend your holiday. No complains at all.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Deep Sea Realty LLC (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
2129 Fillmore Street Hollywood, FL 33020
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 5persons.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
4. Guest Verification & Responsibility: The guest responsible for the booking must furnish a photo ID that corresponds to the credit card used for payment before taking possession of the property. This guest will be held solely responsible for any losses or damages that occur on the property during the time of stay.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
2129 Fillmore St. Hollywood, FL 33020
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside any part of the building. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Maximum number of occupants allowed is 5 persons. No more than 5 occupants may stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed inside the main residence.
PARKING –Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only, and in public areas. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens, bath and beach towels are included in the unit. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Full laundry facilities are provided for your convenience.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the front of the house.
11. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or paper towels should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or paper towels have been flushed and clog the sewer lines, you could be charged damages of up to the full cost of repair. Trash receptacles are provided in the restroom. Please use them for all non-toilet paper hygiene items.
12. Weather & Hurricane: All weather related cancellations, adjustments and refunds are at the discretion of the property owner.
13. Checkout: Guests will checkout at 11AM or earlier on date of checkout. Upon checkout Guest agrees to lock all doors and windows, turn off lights appliances, fans, and TV, and lock provided house keys back in lock box.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
[electronic or manual signature]:
Deep Sea Realty LLC ___________________________________
Name (print) Deep Sea Realty LLC Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):