COVID-19 travel restrictions
The State of Hawaii requires any person traveling to the state on or before August 31 to self-quarantine for 14 days.Find out more
4 bed/2 bath home directly on the ocean with private solar heated pool, & AC
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- Use of the Pool and Pool area is at your own discretion and at your own risk. There is no lifeguard. You are responsible for your own safety and you
- To circulate air throughout the house please open the louvers in the living room and windows on the enclosed porch area each day unless it is raining.
- No sharp objects or glass should be brought into the pool area. There is no diving allowed into the pool. Do not stand or put your weight onto the e
The McKenzie Family lives on Oahu, but spends most of their free time on the Big island visiting family and attending the occasional surf contest with their 15 year old daughter and 12 year old son. They own commercial fishing vessels in Alaska and spend the summer months there catching Copper River salmon. Any opportunity we have to come to the big island and stay in this home away from home we grab. It is a laid back, relaxing Oasis compared to the busy lives of two growing, active kids!
Robyn purchased this House in 2016
Why Robyn chose Keaau
This is our dream home! We plan to live here when the kids are graduated from school. The Ocean front setting and quiet, tranquil living are just the way we want to spend our Hawaiian days and nights. This house has the wow factor! The views are unbelievable, and the house itself is spectacular. It is quiet and your neighbors are just far away enough to be out of site.
What makes this House unique
We love this house! It is a dream really- the outdoors are beautiful, the ocean is so close and dissolves any stress that exists in our everyday lives. The home itself is just perfect for the setting with floor the ceiling windows and a round front to take advantage of the awe inspiring views. My parents and your hosts live just below the house so are there to check you in, answer any questions you might have or give recommendations and directions to some of our favorite spots. We cut no corners furnishing this house. The large sectional has plenty of seating and is comfortable, the side chair reminds me of the waves. The beds are extremely comfortable. Every piece of furniture is something I love! Your Hosts Bill and Kathy (my parents) are in a Hosts Ohana just under the main house and are there to help with any needs you might have and to answer questions or give recommendations throughout your stay.