* This is our family's "get out of town" home. This is not a full time rental property. Due to our schedule we are blessed to be able to share it with you during certain seasonal periods.
* Primary renter must be 25 years old AND an adult of at least 25 years old must be on the premise during the length of stay.
* Dogs must be non-shedding due to family member's allergy.
* Occupancy limits apply.
* Parking is limited to 2 spaces (1 reserved, other on a first come basis).
* Violation of above items will result in immediate termination of agreement.
Come stay at our comfy resort side condo. We have a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, with the fourth bedroom being a sleeping/play loft, vacation home that looks out over the Beech Ski Resort. It faces the brand new terrain park for those daring types, while others can easily ski out to the chair lifts that access the rest of the mountain. And when you're done you can easily hop on the terrain park tow rope to return home again.
The main level is an open living, dining, kitchen space. The lower level consists of three bedrooms, a single bathroom and laundry closet. The third floor is the games loft.
Easily park and leave the car during your stay!
We are an active family with 5 kids, if you are looking for additional information don't hesitate to contact us!
Please note / you are staying on a ski slope. This cabin is beside of snow blowing equipment and the resort turns them on whenever the conditions allow for snow making. This possibly includes all hours of the day and/or night. Our family finds it thrilling to hear the sound and know we will wake up with fresh "snow", but we also acknowledge this isn't for everyone.
Parking.... We have room for 2 car parking during clear weather, however snow drifts and accumulating snow may reduce this to 1. When this is the case we use the additional parking in town, a short 3 minute drive, across from Town Hall and the Visitors Center.