Wailea Sunset Estate, one of our most popular vacation homes, lovingly refreshed with upgraded amenities and decor. We installed brand new flat panel televisions in all rooms, including a 3D HDTV in the great room, and HD channel subscriptions throughout. Some televisions also have Netflix unlimited movie viewing.
The Wailea Sunset Estate is a legal hotel-zoned ocean front vacation home which may be rented in combination with the adjoining Wailea Sunset Bungalow for a total of as many as 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths for up to 12 guests!
The Wailea Sunset Estate is quite possibly the most successful and the most enjoyable and pleasing vacation residence on Maui. These are all very real guest comments! More than any other vacation home known to us, the Wailea Sunset Estate is a very special abode that is warmly welcoming and comfortable. An extraordinarily high percentage of guests repeat their visit to the Wailea Sunset Estate. Won't you please join us at this beautiful and very fairly priced elegant ocean front estate?
The Wailea Sunset Estate is a beautiful 4,000 square foot newer luxury estate four bedroom home with five and a half bathrooms. The Wailea Sunset Estate is situated near two sandy swimming beaches and the properties border Wailea Resort.
Guests have exclusive use of their own hot tub and pool situated under the stars.
The Wailea Sunset Estate has a priceless and stunning panoramic ocean front setting. A sprawling manicured grass lawn slopes down to the water's edge where a pebbly cove invites you to snorkel, swim, boogie board, kayak, and scuba dive - right from your home! Waves lap gently along the shoreline and may be heard day and night. Kick back and view the crystal clear ocean and the glittering starry night skies from the dramatic elevated upstairs decks.
Luxurious accents include a gated entry, hand etched frosted glass floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to welcome you, hot tub spa, motorized exotic bamboo sun shades throughout, a double set of privacy blinds in all bedrooms, central split zone air conditioning, security system, private en-suite bathrooms, a complete entertainment center in each bedroom and living room including a 3D 65" high definition televisions, an iPod dock, and tropical theme interior decor.
The detailing of Wailea Sunset Estate is superlative. Our photos cannot adequately share the overall experience with you, but while viewing the slide show, make note of the delicate hand carved Balinese trims, down filled furniture, inlaid mosaic tile floors, warm polished dark mahogany and rosewood floors and cabinets, woven ceilings outlined with mahogany trim, bamboo hand railings, sea foam green marble counters, soothing natural color scheme with Hawaiian print wallpapers and bed covers, silky hand woven Tibetan area rugs, and charming tropical detailing such as turtle shape door knobs, and painted fish on ceramic tiles.
The upstairs ocean view patio is a lush lounging oasis with jumbo potted plants, teak furnishings including a rocking chair and game table, reading light sconces and spectacular ocean and sunset views with multiple propane Tiki torches.
For your enjoyment there is both indoor and outdoor dining, outdoor hot & cold shower, washer/dryer, board games, an extra outdoor table and chairs for entertaining friends, beach chairs & towels and every possible amenity to provide you with life long memories of a sea-side holiday from heaven!
Stroll just one block to two sandy swimming beaches - Polo Beach or Palauea "White Rock" Beaches. World famous Wailea Beach, which hosts the Four Seasons and Grand Wailea Resorts, is a 15 minute stroll along the ocean front Wailea walking promenade. The Fairmont Kealani Resort, Cafe Ciao deli, Four Seasons Resort and swanky restaurants are only a few blocks away. Grab a pizza or fresh pastries and dine leisurely on the ocean front deck of your own home.
Nothing but your hammock, hot tub, pool and a beautiful wide grass lawn come between your home and the beautiful blue Pacific ocean. Stay here and enjoy a great location, excellent amenities, delightful sunsets, home-like atmosphere, and convenient access to Wailea Resort.Just a few of the inclusive complimentary benefits provided are Personal Concierge Service, parking for multiple cars, high speed wireless internet access, local phone calls, mid-week housekeeping service (if renting for 7 nights or longer), in-villa safe, Maui-made exotic tropical bath treats, and personalized in-villa greeting orientation.
Wailea Sunset Estate is located on Maui island, listed as the third best place in the World to visit, and the fourth best place to visit in the US, according to the best vacation rankings for 2022-2023 published by U.S. News & World Report. Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17, 2017. And for the seventh year in a row in 2018, Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
Here are just a few recent guest comments:
"The M clan had a fabulous time in Wailea. The house is a joy between the pool and fabulous sunsets! I hope someday we can come back!" The M Family
"The Wailea Sunset Estate far exceeded our expectations and we had a fabulous time there. The house, the setting and the furnishings could not have been better and greatly contributed to our enjoyment of our vacation. When you plan so far in advance for something and look forward to it (not to mention spend a great deal of money), your hope is that it will be everything that you anticipated - and it was even better than that! Thank you so much for helping to make our once-in-a-lifetime occasion so special for all of us." C Family
"Upon our departure, we reminisce about the amazing week we`ve had. What a great place to spend time with family. The memories we have will be long lasting and forever....We are grateful for the opportunity to make your home our own - if only for a week!" B Family
"Aloha! Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality. Thank you for opening your home to us. Once again, we are taking away wonderful, cherished family memories. Your home is beautiful!" The T Family
"What a wonderful week it has been again this year - even better than last year if that is possible. Thanks again for everything being so nice for us. Everyone is great! Hope to be back again soon." R Family
"Today we leave; it has once again been a fabulous vacation. This beautiful homes is the perfect place to spend quality and cherished time with our family and friends. We would once again like to thank the owners for sharing your home with us. We are planning to return again next June; which would be our 4th year!" R Family
"The pictures don`t do it justice. Everyone at Private Paradise Villas was always very responsive, courteous, and helpful. We will definitely recommend to anyone we know going to Hawaii. Our accommodation (Wailea Sunset Estate) was truly amazing! This house helped make this a vacation of a lifetime!" B & P Families
GUESTS of Private Paradise Villas rental management and reservation service receive access to many valuable services...
- GUARANTEED UNIQUE VILLA PLACEMENT/UNIT SELECTION
- credit card is accepted at no extra cost
- Personalized In-Villa Welcome Greeting and Orientation
- Complimentary Late Check-Out (when available - confirmed during week of departure)
- A private villa that is unsurpassed in Quality and Cleanliness
- An abundant array of pre-stocked supplies including bountiful numbers of towels, extra linens, paper products, office supply
- For every 7 nights you reserve, receive a complimentary mid-week housekeeping service. Service for "Spontaneous Stay" and other promotional rate stays may be exempted - please see your reservations quote or rental contract for details.
- Extensive supply of good-quality cooking and dining supplies
- Top-quality in-villa coffee and tea making facilities (some villas have espresso machines), herbs/spices, whole fresh coffee beans
- In-Villa Safe and Copier/Scanner/Printer/Fax, Local Calls, Parking, Long Distance to USA/Canada (may not be available in all locations)
- Bona-Fide "Four Seasons Hotel" trained professional and complimentary Personal Concierge Service
- In-room Massage, Spa, Yoga, and Personal Training Pampering on request at cost
- Butler or Private Chef available upon request at cost
- Personal Shopping Service for Groceries and Misc. Errands upon request at cost
- Local Maui-based property management available for all of your needs
Private Paradise Villas manages a boutique collection of the very best villas and private homes on the island of Maui. In 2023, we celebrate 28 years of exceeding customer expectations!
Private Paradise Villas is the direct and exclusive source for reservations for this accommodation. We will be personally responsible for your comfort and enjoyment during your vacation.
We also provide all guests with a distinctive and innovative selection of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal Concierge Service", a resourceful and gracious guide to getting the most out of your Maui vacation. Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.
Private Paradise Villas provides all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Brokerage License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Brokerage License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- An adjacent residence is currently undergoing a remodel project. Construction noise may be heard but we're told the noisiest portions of the project are complete. The project is estimated to be completed in early 2024.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- Please expect ambient audible living noises. From time to time a neighbor may host a party or the voices of children playing or some music may be audible from a nearby residence.
- This home is located in a quiet residential area. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am.
- There is no cover or fence for the pool or hot tub spa. Guests are encouraged to actively monitor all pool and hot tub spa use and to bring any and all water safety devices they may need including water alert wristbands. Guest use of the outdoor areas including the pool and spa is at the guest's discretion and own risk.
- The shoreline in front of the property is pebbly. It may be most comfortable to use foot protection when entering the water. Ocean access may not always be safe due to varied ocean conditions.
- Over towards the Polo Beach area an off-shore undertow has been reported a few times in the past. Always swim with a buddy and never turn your back to the ocean. Guests agree to use caution and common sense and to always enter the ocean when the conditions are calm, and to enjoy all sports and activities at their own risk.
- The grass lawns surrounding the property and all neighboring properties are trimmed with a motorized mower one day each week.
- A small cottage known as the Wailea Sunset Bungalow is immediately adjacent to the Wailea Sunset Estate. The two dwellings are in close proximity to one another and we cannot say they are exclusively private from each other. A modest amount of landscaping provides some separation. Guests of the Wailea Bungalow are not invited to use the grounds, pool, or amenities of the Estate home.
- The master bedroom and two other main villa upstairs bedrooms are separated by an open-air patio called the moonlight terrace. The distance from the master bedroom to the others is approx. 30 feet. Baby monitors may be effective in overcoming the separation between bedrooms. The 4th bedroom is in a separate building near the carport on the (mountain) side of the property. It is also approx. 30 feet from the main villa. Access is via a covered open-air walkway.
The accommodation you are renting has flexible bedding options in at least one sleeping room/bedroom. Our staff will ask you in advance of arrival how you would like the beds made up in those spaces. Kindly let us know prior to arrival so we can have the sleeping arrangements pre-made for you. If you are unable to give us your bedding request in advance, or if you change your bedding request after arrival, a $150 change fee will be applied.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-017-753-4976-01; County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned; Tax Map Key #210110070000