Cozy Bungalow Just Seconds from the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tola cottage description
Quiet and comfortable casita sleeps 4-6 and is only seconds from Rancho Santana's restaurant, bar, and pool. Right in front of Playa Santana. Sip a margarita and relax by the pool. Surf word class waves or fish off the rocks. Lounge in a hammock and watch hummingbirds and butterflies flutter around the casita gardens. This house is a bargain. Surf is typically good all year round with nearly 300 days of offshore winds. Fishing is best during the Spring and Summer months. Catch wahoo, mahi-mahi and billfish. Take a ride on some the best trained horses in the country. Rancho Santana is a great for people of all ages. The casita in one level and is easily accessed from the parking area. It's proximity to the Rancho Clubhouse makes it a perfect spot for families. Full made service is included.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Nearest Airport : Managua International at 60 Miles; Nearest Motorway : Pan-American at 26 Kilometres; Nearest Beach : Playa Santana at 500 Metres; Nearest Barpub : Rancho Santana Bar and Restaurant at 500 Metres; Nearest Golf : Hacienda Iguana at 5 Miles; Nearest Restaurant : Rancho Santana Bar and Restaurant at 500 Metres; Car: not necessary; Rancho Santana is a gated community with access to 5 beaches and 7 world class surf breaks. The resort has one of the finest clubhouse bar and restaurants in the areas and features an equestrian center and tennis courts. This property is within a one minute walk to Playa Santana surf break and the clubhouse. There are few coastlines in the world like this one. Relax by the pool or take a hike to a secluded beach. Take a 15 minute drive to the hot springs in Las Salinas and soak in the magical water under the starry sky. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Rancho Santana gem
Rancho Santana gem
We stayed two nights on this property and had a blast. Patrick really helped us out when we ran into snags with Rancho Santana. They were trying to tell us we couldn't book amenities like horseback riding or massages because we had booked with VRBO instead of them. One call to Patrick solved that problem. He made sure we had purified water in the house and we were comfortable the whole time. He was very easy to reach by phone at all times. Rancho Santana in itself is a great property. The house location is right by the pool, main beach, clubhouse, and restaurant which was really convenient. Especially because we were out of electricity for a full day. No worries, though, because the clubhouse has a generator so we just hung out there and the beach all day. Food, bar, bathrooms, and entertainment were right there close to our rental. It was perfect. I'd definitely recommend this property to other renters and am positive I'll be a repeat customer.
- Guest NicaChica (Granada, Nicaragua)
- Date of stay 01/16/13
- Review Submitted 01/22/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, pet owners, girls getaway.
$125.00 per weekday night $125.00 per weekend night $875.00 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Master bedroom with walk-in closet and private patio.
View from Rancho Santana clubhouse. One minute walk from the casita
Sunset at Playa Santana
View from exterior dining terrace at the Santana clubhouse restaurant.
guest bedroom with walk-in closet and vanity sink
Casita front porch
Howler monkeys hanging out in a Guanacaste tree
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 27, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.