Vacation Lodging for Small or Large Groups from 6 to 16+.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waveland house description
Wonderful accommodations for groups of 4 to 16+. Spacious two-story facility offers a 'home away from home' atmosphere. The floor plan was created for easy traffic flow with an open living and dining area, a den for lounging with a wet bar and access to handicap ramp. The main kitchen is fully equipped with a spacious cooking island for shared meal preparations. Back kitchen door leads to the bottom deck which provides outdoor seating as well as a smoking station. Also on this level is master bedroom suite furnished with a queen bedroom suite, a private bath with a walk-in shower and an attached sleeping porch with a private entry.
The second level rooms which consists of five bedrooms and three bathrooms are pleasantly arranged around a large central stairwell. For guests convenience there is also a second kitchen with dining for six or more. Rear door leads to rear deck and access to lower level deck and/or exterior.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 12-20
- The first level bedroom, 'Legacy', may be conveniently accessed from the private carport into an attached sunroom which is furnished with a sofa for relaxing or reading. French doors open into the spacious bedroom which is furnished with a queen bed and cozy furnishings and décor. The attached bathroom has a beautiful and handy walk-in shower. The remaining five (5) bedrooms are located on the 2nd level and are arranged around the large stairwell landing. Directly in front of the entrance landing is a shared bathroom and the second level deck entrance. To the left of entrance landing are two mirror image bathrooms that are for shared guests use. At the very end of the landing guests will find the 2nd level kitchen and dining area....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Total of five(5) bathrooms; two on first level and three on second level. First level bathrooms include main bath which is located between kitchen and den area. It has a shower for guest if needed as well as guests laundry facility. Stairwell landing/hallway has access to remaining three bathrooms. The main bath is semi-private with entrance to hallway as well as 'Legacy' bedroom...may be private bath at guests discretion or public for larger groups. To the left of the stairwell are the remaining two bathrooms. They are bright, mirror-image units that are equipped with regular size showers and are open for all guests use. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Located near a major Waveland intersection, travelers wll have the convenience of nearby retail and antique stores, restaurants, casinos, parks, beaches and NASA's Infinity Center. For a day trip New Orleans is less than 60 miles to the west, where you can enjoy the Audobon Zoo, the Aquarium, French Market and more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Tax Rate 9%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gulfport, Mississippi at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: New Orleans at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 10 at 11 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Waveland, Mississippi at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Orangatang's at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Bridges at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: West End at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: Joanne & Bruce Northridge enjoy playing host to visitors to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We built this place for the specific purpose of providing a space for families and friends unite for special or everyday occasions.
Why the Owner Chose Waveland:
When we first discovered this place, we felt it had a distinctive charm, and maybe even a little mystique. It's been a labor of love. Located near everything but uniquely tucked away, The Gathering Place is the perfect place to relax with your family and/or friends.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
As a family business, guests of The Gathering Place get the benefit of a 'home away from home' atmosphere. The other unique benefit of The Gathering Place is its size and spaciousness ... with places to spread out ... and a place for your family/friends to come together.
- Primary: 228-493-8330 Best way to contact me
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Gathering Place offers spacious lodging for families and friends to gather
The party often spills over into this room, with additional seating, and wet bar
This western view shows the handicap ramp.
If your family is gathering for a wedding, picture the couple on this staircase!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 26, 2014
6 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.