Vacation Lodging for Small or Large Groups from 6 to 16+.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waveland house description
Wonderful accommodations for groups of 4 to 16+. Spacious two-story facility offers a 'home away from home' atmosphere. The floor plan was created for easy traffic flow with an open living and dining area, a den for lounging with a wet bar and access to handicap ramp. The main kitchen is fully equipped with a spacious cooking island for shared meal preparations. Back kitchen door leads to the bottom deck which provides outdoor seating as well as a smoking station. Also on this level is master bedroom suite furnished with a queen bedroom suite, a private bath with a walk-in shower and an attached sleeping porch with a private entry.
The second level rooms which consists of five bedrooms and three bathrooms are pleasantly arranged around a large central stairwell. For guests convenience there is also a second kitchen with dining for six or more. Rear door leads to rear deck and access to lower level deck and/or exterior.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 12-20
- Queen size Beds (1) First level bedroom contains a queen bed, Double Beds (1) Ffour of the second level bedrooms contain double beds, Twin or Single Beds (1) Three of the second level bedrooms contain twin beds, Child Beds (1) A child's bed is available through local rental service, Baby Cribs (1) A baby crib is available through local rental service...moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Located near a major Waveland intersection, travelers wll have the convenience of nearby retail and antique stores, restaurants, casinos, parks, beaches and NASA's Infinity Center. For a day trip New Orleans is less than 60 miles to the west, where you can enjoy the Audobon Zoo, the Aquarium, French Market and more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Credit cards accepted as well as E-checks; Weekend Rental: $825 + $ 74.25 tax = $ 899.25 (Friday thru Sunday nights) Weekly Rental: $2500 + $225.00 tax = $2725.00 (Monday thru Sunday nights) Check-in and check-out are flexible to meet your needs; Requires a refundable security deposit which will be returned two weeks after lodging ends if no damages have incurred. $275 Security deposit plus 9% lodging tax is due at time of reservation
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gulfport, Mississippi at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: New Orleans at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 10 at 11 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Waveland, Mississippi at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Orangatang's at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Bridges at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: West End at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: Joanne & Bruce Northridge enjoy playing host to visitors to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We built this place for the specific purpose of providing a space for families and friends unite for special or everyday occasions.
Why the Owner Chose Waveland:
When we first discovered this place, we felt it had a distinctive charm, and maybe even a little mystique. It's been a labor of love. Located near everything but uniquely tucked away, The Gathering Place is the perfect place to relax with your family and/or friends.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
As a family business, guests of The Gathering Place get the benefit of a 'home away from home' atmosphere. The other unique benefit of The Gathering Place is its size and spaciousness ... with places to spread out ... and a place for your family/friends to come together.
- Primary: 228-493-8330 Best way to contact me
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Shows first level LR and DR set up for a special occasion to seat 50 guests.
If your family is gathering for a wedding, picture the couple on this staircase!
The party often spills over into this room, with additional seating, and wet bar
This western view shows the handicap ramp.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
6 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.