All New 4 Bed/4.5 Bath Luxury Town Home - Ski-in/Out
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mountain Village townhome description
Gorgeous and all new everything! Let us spoil you as you visit Telluride - you will never want to leave. Stunning views, fabulous location and luxurious accommodations.
4 large bedrooms each with en-suite baths featuring granite counters, jetted tubs and steam showers
6 beds accommodating up to 10 people
Duvets and super soft linens with high thread counts
All new luxurious furnishings, professionally designed and extremely comfortable
60 inch Flat Screen Television in Living Room and 5 additional TVs in the bedrooms
Stereo System throughout home - speakers in every room
X- Box Gaming System and Games
Deluxe Kitchen with stainless appliances - extra wine fridge, trash compactor, instant hot water dispenser.
2nd Kitchenette with refrigerator, ice maker and extra coffee machine
2 Large Decks and Private Hot Tub
Heated boot dryers for up to 10 pairs of boots and plenty of ski and snowboard storage
Radiant Floor Heating and a built in house-wide humidifier - a true luxury!
Truly, every detail has been thought out so that you have a perfect vacation.
The house is a town home located on a quiet cul-de-sac and built into the side of a mountain. It has a one car garage and is on 4 levels.
* Garage with boot dryers, ski and snowboard storage, mudroom with plenty of hooks for jackets and such. Also on the entry level is a Master Bedroom.
* Master Bedroom # 1 - a true luxurious bedroom with a king upholstered headboard, deluxe linens with duvet, tons of storage with 2 night stands, and large armoire that also houses the television. Custom velvet drapery and a desk overlooking the gorgeous scenery complete this space. The bathroom has a steam shower, jetted tub, double vanity with granite counters and large walk in closet with deluxe cherry closet organization system.
Level # 2
* Bedroom # 2 - Another Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed - featuring leather headboard, custom linens, and custom drapery. This bedroom has a desk, sofa, large flat screen television, night stand with lots of storage as well as a built in 12 drawer dresser and large closet. The en-suite bath has a jetted tub, steam shower, double vanity with granite counters. This bedroom accesses a large deck with stunning views to Mt Wilson and there is also a large hot tub on this deck.
* Bedroom # 3 - Two Twin Beds with custom upholstered headboards and down duvets. Beds can be combined to make another King if necessary. This bedroom has a flat screen, plenty of storage and en-suite bath with shower and large vanity. This room also accesses the large deck with the hot tub.
* Kitchenette - this level has a little kitchenette - a perfect place to brew a pot of coffee, store your favorite drinks and grab some ice.
* A closet with a Washer and Dryer is also located on this level.
* Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Large living room with a soaring 20 foot ceiling, tons of windows overlooking Mt. Wilson, large deck with gas grill, beautiful stone and tile fireplace, 60 inch flat screen television, 2 seating areas one with a sectional sofa and 4 swivel chairs near the fireplace, custom drapery and shades. Games, Stereo, DVD and surround system are also available. Artwork throughout the home is stunning and unique.
* Dining Room with 2 benches and beautiful table - seats 10
* Kitchen - cherry cabinets, granite counters, deluxe sink and faucets including instant hot water dispenser, cherry paneled refrigerator, dishwasher and trash compactor. Stainless cooktop and oven, built in microwave and additional wine refrigerator. Coffee Maker, blender, crock pot and spices also provided.
* Powder Room - another bathroom is also on this level - with deluxe tile and custom vanity.
* An extra large bedroom is located on the highest level and has two sleeping areas. This is a perfect spot for kids or a complete family. In this space there is a queen bed as well as loft space with a full size mattress - so 4 can comfortably sleep here. The loft is accessed via a ladder and trap door and inside the loft is a full bed, private flat screen TV as well as night stand storage. Under the loft, there is a game table - and a large picture window overlooking the living room and vista outside. This bedroom has an additional flat screen television with a x-box gaming system. The attached bath has a double vanity, granite counters, built in armoire and large shower. The bedroom has tons of storage with a 8 foot long dresser.
Mountain Village Business License #: 01856
- 2750 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- 4 large bedrooms all have attached bathrooms 2 Master Bedrooms both have jetted tubs and steam showers. One of the master bedrooms also accesses a deck with private hot tub. Twin Bedroom has 2 twin beds and leads to deck with private hot tub Loft Bedroom has 2 floors - on main floor there is a queen bed and the loft area with full bed is accessed via a ladder and trap door. Can sleep 4 - this room is perfect for kids or an entire family. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Video Games:
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
|Holiday - Christmas & New Year
Dec 20 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Jan 5 - Feb 13
4 night min stay
Feb 14 - Apr 5
4 night min stay
|Spring,Summer & Fall
Apr 7 - Nov 14
4 night min stay
Nov 15 - Dec 19
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change. Tax of 12.4% applies. $240 cleaning fee applies for less than weekly rentals.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 12.4%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Montrose at 65 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: After visiting Telluride both in the Winter for Skiing and in the Summer for hiking and festivals - we decided to make an investment there. It is simply stunning no matter where you turn and something for everyone no matter their age or time of the year. Life doesn't get much better than this!
Why the Owner Chose Mountain Village:
We wanted to be ski in/out and yet close to everything. This is the perfect spot - a minute until you are skiing and in two minutes you are in the Village Core.
- Primary: + (404) 791-6629 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax in style after a fun day outside
Open kitchen/dining access - all newly renovated
Upscale powder room off of the living level for easy access
The Season doesn't matter - views are simply stunning
One of Two Master Bedrooms - this one features a king bed
Master Bath has 2 sinks, jetted tub, steam shower and walk in closet
Master Bath with cherry cabinets, double vanity, steam shower & jetted tub
This fun twin bedroom is perfect for kids or beds can be combined for a couple
This large deck is accessible from both the master and twin bedrooms
The 4th bedroom also has fun loft with double bed, games table, 2 TV's and xbox
The hot tub is always a welcomed place to unwind
Plenty of seating and lots of windows to soak in the views
The kitchen offers everything you can possibly need
The views are captivating
The entrance has lots of storage and is attached to the garage for easy access
Each master also has a desk - just in case you need to stay in touch.
The 2nd Master Bedroom features a queen bed, large deck and en-suite bath
Just off the master - another beverage center with icemaker & refrigeration
Elegant ensuite bath for the twin bedroom with shower
Extra Large 4th Bedroom - can sleep up to 4 people. This bed is a deluxe queen.
Bath off of the 4th Bedroom - double sinks, large shower and built in storage
The townhome is on a quiet cul-de-sac and is accessible to Meadows ski run
Stay in Mountain Village - yet access town of Telluride via free gondola
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.