Waterfront Property, Grande Isle III, Burnt Store Marina
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Burnt Store Marina condo description
Beautiful, waterfront condo featuring spacious, 2065 square feet of living space plus an additional 169 square feet of private terrace overlooking the beautiful eastern shores of Charlotte Harbor.
Extensive clubhouse features a private movie/tv viewing theater, fully-equipped fitness center and social room with billiards, bar, and catering kitchen leading to a lushly landscaped pool area.
Deep water marina, waterfront restaurant and 18-hole golf course on premises.
This is a true vacation paradise!
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Burnt Store Marina's Deep-Water Marina offers Deep Sea or Harbor Fishing, and/or Sightseeing boat excursions, Charlotte Harbor provides the states most successful Tarpon Fishing, Discover the beauty of Southwest Florida's best beaches, Visit Fisherman's Village Harborside Dining & Shopping located in the heart of historic Punta Gorda, Explore Fort Myers, Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva Island, Naples or Marco Island, Cheer on the Boston Red Sox at their Ft, Myers Spring training facility, take the Key West Express and spend a day, weekend or longer in the kick-backed, relax atmosphere of Key West, Take an airboat ride or go searching for aligators in the Everglades, Live like you're always on vacation!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed in this beautiful condo for the month of January, 2010. We loved every minute of it. The condo is spacious and spotless and we felt at home the minute we walked in. The amenities are awesome! We will definitely be back!
- Guest Leo & Shirley (Winnipeg)
- Date of stay 02/18/10
- Review Submitted 02/18/10
I found this condo to be amazing! It has been decorated so neat. It is very spacious and has everything that you need. Just bring your beach attire and enjoy! I can't wait to return. I am hoping to make this an annual vacation.
- Guest Amy Fox (-)
- Date of stay 06/28/09
- Review Submitted 06/28/09
3-11-09 This is the second year we spent February at this beautiful condo. It is well equipped with everything you need. The sunsets are spectacular from the lanai. The pool is beautiful and the amenities are wonderful. We have become very comfortable here. We are planning to return next year.
- Guest Bob & Joan Bartholomew (-)
- Date of stay 03/11/09
- Review Submitted 03/11/09
I can't think of a better way to spend a comfortable, relaxing vacation. I felt right at home and words can't express the beauty of watching the sunsets or the boats or the manatees swim up and down the channel from the huge lanai. Can't wait to go back!
- Guest Karyn W. (-)
- Date of stay 01/04/09
- Review Submitted 01/04/09
We can't imagine a more beautiful setting to get away and relax. The condo is very tastefully decorated, spacious and has everything you could possible want or need. It is comfortable and inviting. Whether you enjoy golfing, swimming, walking or visiting some of the beaches in the area, there is always something to do. Our most pleasant memories will be the time spent relaxing on the balcony enjoying the beautiful view and the peacefulness of the area. We hated to leave.
- Guest Jim and Jan Cattoni (-)
- Date of stay 11/14/06
- Review Submitted 11/14/06
This condo was spotless and decorated very nicely. The king bed in the master bedroom was the most comfortable bed we've slept in. There's an ample supply of linens, dishes, small appliances, and additional small touches to make it feel like home. It's a very spacious unit...we'll be back!
- Guest Mavis & Johnr (-)
- Date of stay 04/25/06
- Review Submitted 04/25/06
This is an outstanding condo and has every amenity supplied. You really only need to bring your clothes. It is beautifully decorated and the sunsets from the balcony are magnificent. We will definitely be back again.
- Guest Larry & Maureen Burridge (-)
- Date of stay 02/09/06
- Review Submitted 02/09/06
January through March ..... $3300/Month + FL Tourist Taxes/Fees (2013 = 11%) October through December .. $2800/Month + FL Tourist Taxes/Fees (2013 = 11%) April through September ... $2500/Month + FL Tourist Taxes/Fees (2013 = 11%) Six-Month or Annual Lease Negotiable - No Tourist Taxes/Fees apply
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: (847) 732-3163 (Illinois, USA)
Links to more information:
Screened Lanai With Access to "Open Air" Lanai
Master Bedroom with Access to Lanai
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013