$425 - $550 per night 3-7 night min stay
$1600 - $2400 per week 7 night min stay
$2310 per week 7 night min stay
$2170 per week 7 night min stay
$250 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Prime Lakefront Rental in Vermont's Champlain Islands 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Isle La Motte #164093ha
$2000 per week 7 night min stay
$230 - $293 per night 4-7 night min stay
$200 per night 2 night min stay
- Charming Cottage for Two on Historic Fisk Farm Estate Setting $750 Per wk 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 2 Isle La Motte #230028ha
- Peaceful, Private Setting Directly on Beautiful Lake Champlain 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Isle La Motte #267392ha
- Turner Farmhouse - Lakefront 5 BR - 250 Acres Now Booking 2013 Save Your Date! 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Isle La Motte #233545ha
- Classic Carriage Barn on the West Shore of Historic Isle Lamotte 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Isle La Motte #360352ha
- Beautiful Estate Setting with Historic Cottage Overlooking Lake Champlain 1 Bedroom 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Isle La Motte #367007ha
- Charming Island Getaway!!! Awesome Sunsets! 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 5 Isle La Motte #3015856ha
- Lakefront 7 BR Charming Farmhouse - Fall Availability-Now Booking for 2014 7 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Isle La Motte #201817ha
Isle La Motte Travel Tips
Relax in the Beauty of Vermont With Isle La Motte Vacation Rentals
If you're looking for Isle La Motte lodging, then look no further than these Lake Champlain condos. Isle La Motte rests on the Vermont side of the beautiful Lake Champlain. Isle La Motte started as a French Fort to defend against the Iroquois and it has grown into one of the most beautiful communities in Vermont. These vacation rentals give you the opportunity to experience Vermont like a native instead of a tourist. You'll have an entire home to yourself free from hotel customers and the staff. This sort of privacy, ease and comfort simply can't be beat.
Enjoy Beautiful Lake Champlain From Your Isle La Motte Lodging
Lake Champlain offers you all the activities you'd expect. One could take a refreshing dip on a hot summer's day. One can rent a boat or canoe to paddle along its gentle waters. It also has fantastic fishing and has numerous bait shops all around the lake. You can cook up your catch with ease in your private lodgings and comfort instead of paying high prices for fish at a private restaurant.
Experience Year Round Adventures With These Lake Champlain Condos
Vermont is fantastic for most of the seasons of the year. Enjoy the verdant spring wetlands of Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge and be sure to bring a camera and a set of binoculars to watch for the returning waterfowl. In the summer, one can enjoy all the mentioned benefits of the lake. Finally, one can witness the awe inspiring beauty of a Vermont Autumn. People come from all across the United States to see the breathtaking beauty of the fiery leaves. It's a sight one should not miss.