About the property
- Condo1276 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 7
2 BR, 2.5 BA TOWNHOME – ON SLOPES – ACCESS TO VILLAGE POOL/HOT TUBS
Location, location, location! Practically ski-in/ski-out convenience — you’re literally a 100-yard walk from the slopes and the ski school meeting area. Drop the kids off for a lesson, make some runs, ski in for a quick lunch, then be right back on the Quicksilver lift in minutes.
You’ll love this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom (sleeps seven) deluxe townhome's bright, airy interior and vaulted ceilings. The living area features a gas fireplace and lots of comfy seating for a movie on the LCD TV or just relaxing after a day on the slopes. The kitchen features granite counters and a gas range, and there’s a dining table with seating for six and room for two more at the counter.
You’ll also enjoy seasonal access to shared hot tubs and the Upper Village Pool, a patio, free Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer and a one-car attached garage. There’s also first-come, first-serve outdoor parking for two more vehicles. And, the town of Breckenridge is just a short 5-10 minute walk away with shopping, restaurants and great nightlife.
You won’t find a nicer ski-in, ski-out condo in Breckenridge at this price. Your family or group will thank you for booking your vacation at Cedars 43!
- Master suite: log king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, private patio.
- Bedroom 2: captain's bunk bed (twin over full), private bathroom. Perfect for kids and guests.
- Living area: double sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Hot Tub/Pool Access Dec-April, July-Sept.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor spaces (first-come, first-serve) — 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.
Summit Mountain Rentals
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The property manager was more than helpful.
The vacation rental was somewhat dirty.
I was happy with the location.
I was very dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
Property is decades past due to be renovated. Feels dirty due to old furniture, paint & carpet, & unfinished baseboard repairs. It had no coffee.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees