Be sure to check out the cabin video online.
If Comfy and Cozy II is not available during your travel dates, be sure to check out Comfy and Cozy - http://www.vrbo.com/351908
Highlights of Comfy and Cozy II --
* Convenient -- 7 miles 15 minutes to Pigeon Forge, very close to all attractions.
* 2 Master King Suites on Main. Each Suite features a king-sized aspen log bed, a lofted kid's area, and a full bathroom with a jetted tub.
* Fully equipped kitchen, including belgian waffle maker.
* TVs with Bose home theater surround sound system, Foosball, Custom Built Pool Table, Arcade with 100+ games to choose from.
* WIFI, Jacuzzi, Hot Tub overlooking spectacular view, Washer/Dryer, Gas Fireplace, and Charcoal Grill.
* Kids rocking chairs, kids pool sticks, kids books, kids movies and games.
* Hammock on the deck and Fire Pit on the yard.
* The cabin will be decorated for Christmas.
plus all the other essentials needed to make your getaway the one you will remember forever.
'Comfy and Cozy II' is conveniently located in the Wears Valley area, only 7.4 miles 16 minutes to Pigeon Forge. Enjoy shopping at the outlets, fine dining, hiking in the mountains and much, much more. With nicely paved roads and no curvy ups and downs, ‘Comfy and Cozy II’ is easy to access even during the winter times.
Keywords: Comfy, Cozy, Quiet, Peaceful, Beautiful, Convenient, Luxury, Special, Mountain view, Family Friendly, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2 - 8, WIFI, Pool Table, Foosball Table, Internet, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Cabin, Log Cabin, Wears Valley, Dollywood, Splash Country, Great Smoky Mountain National Park, TN, Tennessee, Sevierville