About the property
- Cabin1460 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
2 King BR, 1 Qn sleeper, 2 BA w/ views of Mt LeConte, Sleeps 6, 3 mins from Pkwy
Come and stay in this beautiful 2 King Bedroom, 2 Bath called "Mountain Wonder" that sleeps 6 with a queen sleeper sofa within 1.5 miles of the Parkway and minutes away from Gatlinburg.
Frequently asked questions:
• Driver’s License required to rent and must be 25yrs old to rent
• No smoking and no pets allowed
• Maximum capacity is 6 people
What you will love about Mountain Wonder:
• Beautiful Views of Mt LeConte and the Smoky Mountain National Park. The pictures give a glimpse of the beautiful vista you will enjoy from the front porch that has 3 rocking chairs
• Access: Roads to the resort are all wide and paved, easily driven and there is parking for 3 cars.
• Amenities: Whether you would like to play pool, soak in the hot tub, lounge by the fire in the robes provided, Xbox it up (bring your own Xbox 360 games), play arcade games, swim or get your calm on, Other amenities include: 2 fireplaces (gas and electric), a gas grill, DVD player, premium cable with local channels, wifi, and game room with arcade console
• Location: You are 3 minutes to the Parkway, accessed at stoplight #10. You are on the south end of the Parkway so you are close to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky National Park
• Safety and security: You are in the popular Sherwood Forest Resort with security gates that are locked at night and security cameras on the gates. There is a 30’ x 50’ pool that is open seasonally for your enjoyment.
• The cabin: ”Mountain Wonder " will have you wondering why you went on vacation anywhere else with endless breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains. Who could go wrong there? It is the perfect location for anyone who wants to getaway from it all. The cabin has two floors with a bed and bath on each floor and a queen sleeper with a memory foam mattress on the main floor great room.
• I am a very responsive owner and you may call or message me with any questions or concerns and I will address them immediately
If the dates you desire are booked, check out my neighboring cabin with an identical floor plan and equally gorgeous view at vrbo.com/750726.
Smoky Mountain Ventures, LLC
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Smoky Mountain Ventures, LLC
I grew up in Nashville Tn and am a graduate of UT Knoxville and Vanderbilt University.
Smoky Mountain Ventures, LLC purchased this Cabin in 2014
Why Smoky Mountain Ventures, LLC chose Pigeon Forge
The resort atmosphere and the most amazing views in Pigeon Forge. Pigeon Forge has endless places to be entertained and have fun! Dolly Parton has brought her magic touch to this mountain town and you will love it as much as I do! I really enjoy "getting away from it all" in the cabin and also being able to participate in all the fun and excitement of Pigeon Forge. Hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains is a delight as well!
What makes this Cabin unique
You are minutes away from the Great Smoky National Park-the most visited National Park in the U.S. You are even closer to Dollywood and all that the Parkway of Pigeon Forge has to offer. You will have the view you want and be close to all the action and fun that Pigeon Forge provides.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean with good views and close to everything.
Would definitely stay here again. Had a small issue with the lock, but it was handled quickly and with no inconvenience. The cabin was clean and comfortable.
It was beautiful!
The cabin was wonderful! Well stocked and very comfortable! We would definitely come
Thank you Joseph for staying at Mountain Wonder and so glad you enjoyed it. Please come back soon!
Mountain Wonder was impressive!
My wife and I traveled with our two adult children for Spring Break. This cabin was very nice and very clean. Everything was provided and we only needed to enjoy the cabin. We have stayed in several VRBO cabins over the years and this is the nicest! Thank you!!
So glad you chose our cabin and found it to you liking. Please come back soon!
so nice inside and cozy!
We enjoyed our stay so much. It is a little tricky driving up and down the curvy drive to the cabin but we got used to it. The hot tub was warm and ready to go! We loved the layout of the cabin and the 2 bathrooms were very clean and spacious. It was about 30 minutes from all of our outings (hiking, zip lining, shopping) and was a good location for us since we did so many things. We had a lot of fun playing pool too! (hope they fix the pool table though, because it's slanted haha) but over all we had a great stay and would recommend this spot to anyone!
So glad you enjoyed your stay! I will check on the levelness of the pool table. Here is a hint to avoid traffic on the Parkway to get to shopping at the Island- use Teaster lane and go to The Island the back way!
Beautiful and secure in gated community. Magnificent view!
Although there are many cabins within the "resort", you still have that secluded feeling because of how they are arranged. The view while sitting in the hot tub or in a rocking chair on the porch was breathtaking. This cabin was the best decision we could have made for our anniversary getaway. It allowed us plenty of opportunity to rekindle the flame. The cabin is beautifully kept, the owners are pleasant and available, and it is located within minutes of gatlinburg and it's many attractions. Would definitely recommend!!!
So glad you enjoyed the cabin and the spectacular views! Please come again soon.
Impressive, Clean, Beautiful Cabin
We were impressed with this cabin!! Beautifully decorated & AMAZING VIEWS!! The beds were comfortable & hotub was nice! The whole family enjoyed the pool table & gaming consoles! Will definitely stay again!! :)
Thank you for taking the time to review that cabin and for your compliment about the decor. Both my cabins Mountain Wonder and Keep Calm and Bear On were decorated by the same person and I am so glad you got to enjoy it! So, I have to give her all the credit. So glad you enjoyed the fabulous views and all the amenities and can't wait to have you come back.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please email me through VRBO prior to booking a reservation on line. I require a photo of your driver's license and need to send you the rental agreement in advance of payment. Thank you