Thank you for your interest in Eagle Property Management! Our locally-owned and onsite company has been managing Cabins and Condos in Sevier County since 1993. We are a full service management company and hope that you will give one of our beautiful properties a try on your next Smoky Mountain Getaway.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
This was our first time staying at this location. Several items are in need of improvement:
1) had to go to management to get extra towels,etc. Folks staying 7 days need more than 3 washcloths
2) bed needs new mattress cover, it continued to wad up to one side. Bedspread very old, did not use. Bed needs replacement.
3) area rugs are extremely dirty and sticky, need replacing
4) lights behind complex are extra bright and window needs dark blinds, shade or curtains, hard to sleep with daylight coming through all night
5) no dishwasher
6) pictures were not accurate for this property
7) do not feel we got our money value for this property, had it not been a week of convention and trying to find another place we would have moved.
The property was in a very quiet area. At first glance the property looked good when I entered. I then looked at the carpets and they were very dirty; along with the sofa. I later took off my shoes for a shower. I stepped back out in the hall and that is when I realized the floors were also nasty. I cleaned on my vacation. I left property cleaner than what I found it. Someone needs to follow up on the housekeepers.
Great place to stay! Only NO WIFI.
When we arrived everything was clean. We enjoyed our stay. Only thing was the web site said WiFi and we did not have WiFi which was a bit disappointing. Overall it is a great place to stay.
Very conveniently located, minutes from strip, yet quite and relaxing.
We enjoyed spending time at the pool during the day, then hitting the strip in the evening. Great location! We will be back!