Beautiful 6th floor beach front condo at Emerald Beach Resort! The condo is 800 square feet done in a relaxing beach theme with a matching color scheme throughout. It features a spacious master with a king bed which has a 4 inch memory foam topper, perfect for complete relaxation! It has a large dresser with a 32 inch tv and a set of night stands which makes for plenty of room to unpack your belongings! There is a set of bunk beds in the nook which allows for kids to have their own space to relax (NO adults allowed to sleep on the bunk beds, so maximum adult occupancy is 4). If you need more space, there is a queen pull out sofa with a memory foam mattress in the family room. There is laundry closet in the hallway with a washer and dryer. The kitchen has everything you will need including granite counters, dishwasher, microwave, range and full sized fridge. There are 2 bar stools to eat at as well as a kitchen table. The family room features a full sized couch which pulls out to a queen bed, a love seat and chair. There is a 50 inch 4k flat screen TV with streaming capabilities and a DVD player. There is a large balcony with seating to enjoy the gorgeous views!
Emerald Beach Resort amenities include:
1. State of the art gym
3. Icecream parlor
5. Kids activities daily
Adults and families only. Minimum age to rent is 25 and proof of age will be required. The renter must occupy the unit during stay, so no renting units for other people. If this is found to be the case, you will be removed from the unit, no refund and will forfeit the damage deposit.
1. Final reservation details will be given 48 hours prior to reservation (door code, parking passes, garage code ect)
2. Check in time is 3 PM CST
3. Check out time is 10 AM CST
4. $200 security deposit (returned after 14 days after inspection of condo for damages)
5. $125 cleaning fee
6. 13% tax
7. Entire balance due at time of booking
8. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Please do not smoke inside or on the balcony. If the unit smells of smoke upon inspection there is an additional $300 cleaning fee and forfeiture of the $200 damage deposit.