Axis Inn, a private 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Hill Country German rock heritage home. Walk 2 blocks to historic downtown Fredericksburg, walk 2 blocks to the Market Square, walk 2 blocks to the National Museum of the Pacific War complex.
The Axis Inn is a romantic getaway, a couples destination, with place to spread out for friend reunions.
The Axis Inn has a spacious split floorpan with 3 full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and a 1/2 powder room. You can take advantage of the short walk to boutique shops, craft brews, handcrafted cocktails, fine and casual dining, and outdoor music venues.
Downtown Fredericksburg has tasting rooms for wine and beer, just steps from the Axis Inn. Tours and wine tastings are available at the wineries in the area.
Enchanted rock has many hiking trails and a spectacular view from the top of the dome.
• Master Bedroom suite has a king size bed and private bath. The bath has his and hers sinks, whirlpool tub for one, a separate shower and private toilet area.
• Bedroom 2 has a king size bed.
• Bedroom 3 has a queen size bed.
• Bathroom 2 has his and hers sinks and a shower/tub combo.
• The new flex steel sofa has a queen mattress.
• Full kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher and wine refrigerator.
• The dining table seats 8 and 3 seats at bar top.
• Gather in the cozy den if front of the fireplace.
• Washer dryer and pantry area are available for your convenience.
• Covered back patio with gated privacy fencing.
• Parking in driveway under carport.
• No daily housekeeping.