This wonderful vacation home is located high on the mountain in the popular Moonridge area of Big Bear Lake. If you want to experience the beautiful mountain ambiance away from the hustle and bustle of the busy town but still very close to Bear Mountain, The Zoo, the golf course, and sledding right out the door, then this is the cabin for you and your family! There's plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy this spacious alpine cabin with high vaulted wood ceilings, and open floor plan. The great room living space has a wonderful brick wood burning fireplace with large flat screen TV over the fireplace for everyone to enjoy on those chilly evenings in the mountains. You'll love cooking in the open kitchen surrounded by your family and friends. The dining area is open to the living space and seats 6 at the table and 2 more at the breakfast bar. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Bedroom 1 has a queen bed. Bedroom 2 has a bunk bed with 1 double bed and 1 twin bed, and a flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 has 1 double bed and 1 twin bed and a flat screen TV. Two large bathrooms, one with a shower and the other has a tub/shower combo. For your convenience there's a stackable washer/dryer for your use. Outdoors on the deck you'll love relaxing in the wonderful Spa that sits up on the deck overlooking the tall Pines and wonderful Oaks. There's also a high end propane barbecue grill on the deck for outdoor cooking while you enjoy the wonderful clean mountain air, and prepare your favorite meal. During the winter months when there is snow, the kids will love going outside to discover their favorite sledding hill for hours of winter time fun. "FREE WiFi"
• Sleeps 8 in beds - 1 Queen, 2 Doubles, 2 Twins
• Free WIFI, Large Flat Screen TV with DVD in Living Room
• Flat screen TVs in 2 bedrooms
• Kitchen is equipped with all the basic essentials for cooking great meals, coffee maker, dishes and cookware are provided. Please leave everything where you found it, for the next guests when you check out.
• Kitchen dish soap and dish towels are provided for you. Please clean and put away all dishes and cookware before you check out.
• Propane Barbecue on deck, propane is provided.
• Bathroom towels, soaps, shampoo and conditioner are provided for your convenience.
• You will need heavy duty trash bags for your garbage which you will need to deposit at the drive thru city disposal site by check-out time. Any garbage bags left at the property will be charged a $25 fee per bag. (This is a city & county requirement). Directions are at the home when you check in.
• During winter months it is highly recommended that you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle, or snow tires with snow chains in your vehicle at all times for your safety. Driving in the mountains during winter can be dangerous, often times when it snows they are required by law.
• During cold weather you'll probably want to bring firewood for the wood burning fireplace, to enjoy the wonderful mountain atmosphere! You can bring firewood from home or purchase it at the many store locations throughout Big Bear.
• "Things Good To Know" about the home are printed and place on the refrigerator door for you.