Mana Aina - “Spirit of the Land”
CONNECT RELAX REJUVENAT
The Hawaiians believe that the beauty of the land can restore life energy. Set among 1,800-acres of unparalleled tropical greenery, our family vacation home offers classic, elegance with a private estate feel that is sure to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Set among 1,800-acres of unparalleled tropical greenery, our family vacation home offers classic, elegance with a private estate feel that is sure to leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Located on the exclusive Mauna Kea south slopes with stunning views across your private infinity pool and lanai to Maui, the magnificent Kohala ranch mountains and coastlines, and grasslands sloping to the Pacific ocean. You can count on Hawaii ocean sunsets, that will leave you in awe.
A 10 minute walk through gorgeous golf course trails, or 2 minute drive to the best beaches in all of Hawaii - Kauna’oa Beach and Hapuna Beach.
Our vacation home features:
- 3 king bedrooms and Den with Queen sleeper sofa
- 3 ½ bathrooms
- 2 outdoor showers
- Sleeps 8 adults comfortably
- Large sunny lanai with 3 outdoor seating vignettes surrounded by tropical landscapes;
- Stunning 270-degree ocean and mountain views;
- Large open plan kitchen and great room with 2 island bars that open to west facing infinity pool and Lanai
- Sub-zero and Wolf appliances – perfect for couples or families to cook together;
- Outdoor BBQ and indoor Wolf gas grill;
- 65” High definition TV with over 1,000 channels
- Opening skylights and 16' sliding doors that naturally cool the house with mountain and ocean breezes;
- Air-conditioning for the summer months if required;
- High speed wireless internet and office desk equipped with screen and printer;
- Large washer/dryer
- cleaning services available on request for an extra fee.
Amenities at the resort include two championship quality golf courses, the Mauna Kea Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., and the Hapuna Prince Golf Course. The Mana Kea Club provides tennis courts, hotel pool and beach service, two spas, along with two fitness centers, fitness classes and water sports through Mauna Kea Beach centres.
For $95 a day, you can purchase a guest club membership from the Mauna Kea club office that will give everyone staying at the house, can enjoy the club membership amenities below:
- Charging privileges at the restaurant, bars and spas at both resorts.
- Access to Mauna Kea and Westin Hapuna Resort pool and beach services (including member beach parking, beach loungers, umbrellas, and towel service)
- Reduced rates at Mauna Kea and Hapuna Golf Courses and Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of Mauna Kea Hotel and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel deluxe fitness centers and fitness classes (charges may apply for classes)
*Club at Mauna Kea Cost (separate from rental cost): $95 + tax per day per home/condo for stays up to 20 days. Flat fees are available for stays of 21+ nights. Please note that daily fee is calculated for the entire length of stay and cannot be modified to include only certain days, however, the days of arrival and departure are charged as just ONE day.
Check in time: 4pm
Check out time: 11am
Cleaning fee: $375 plus taxes
Security Deposit: $750.00
Tax rate: 14.41%
HI ID T-021-163-3152
Check out our other VRBO listings
Whistler, BC Canada
Sechelt, BC Canada
Gibsons BC Canada