Come relax and enjoy the good life at our spectacular ocean-view luxury villa, located directly across from the Grand Wailea Hotel & Spa on the beautiful island of Maui. This unit has been recently redecorated and offers a fresh, clean, modern look.
Situated on the third row at Ho'olei, this beautiful two-story villa boasts dramatic Pacific Ocean views from both upper and lower levels. During the day, feel the gentle caress of the island breeze as you breathe in the clear air and gaze at the azure blue waters. In the evening, spectacular sunsets will take your breath away and create memories to last a lifetime.
This unit offers spacious accommodations for your stay in paradise. It features the largest floor plan available in the resort, with 3,987 square feet of living space. Ensuite configurations in all three bedrooms guarantee privacy, comfort, and convenience for guests. A sofa sleeper in the living room accommodates two additional guests.
This villa is privately owned and does not participate in the Grand Wailea Resort rental program. Our guests do not have access to the Grand Wailea pools, water slides, or shuttles. However, all of the restaurants and the spa at Grand Wailea are available to outside guests. The wonderful pool and amenities at Ho'olei are available for your use and are always much less crowded than the hotel pools!
You will love the expansive great room, offering gorgeous views and ample space for conversation, dining and entertaining. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors retract into hidden pockets, enabling a seamless transition to the outdoors where you can relax and soak in the Aloha spirit on the upper lanai with sitting chairs, a dining table, large outdoor grill and under-counter refrigerator.
* Full central air conditioning
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Flat screen televisions, DVD players, and premium cable service
* High speed wireless network
* Laundry room with full-size washer, dryer and utility sink
* Built-in, multi-burner Wolf grill and under-counter refrigerator on the upper lanai
* Kitchen island with seating for six
* Dining table near the kitchen with seating for eight
* Dining table on the upper lanai with seating for six
* Large walk-in closets
* Private elevator
* Private garage
* Reserved, covered parking for second vehicle across the driveway
* Gated community with 24 hour onsite security
* Beach chairs and beach towels for use at the beach or the nearby Ho'olei pool
The Ho'olei resort features a stunning pool with nineteen foot waterfall and swim-in grotto, sandy beach area for children, two jacuzzis, state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight equipment, outdoor kitchen with covered pavilion for poolside entertaining, men's and women's saunas, locker rooms, and showers.