Welcome to paradise! Charming 2-bedroom house in St. Pete, just a 5-minute drive to gulf beaches, steps away from the Pinellas Trail & 15 min to DTSP. Peaceful neighborhood that's convenient to everything. And, we've gone green--our vacation rental is now 100% solar powered.
Our cozy two-bedroom, two-bath house with a clean, stocked kitchen is the perfect place for your next getaway! Open floor plan for kitchen, dining area and living room. A cheerful "Florida Room" looks out onto our gardens and is a perfect place for morning yoga. :) This is a complete house with a private entrance (though my husband and I are just next door if you need anything).
Plenty of dresser and closet space too. We are always adding new decor, with an emphasis on original art that I collect in my own travels!
Washer and dryer in garage is available for guest use.
We have beach towels, beach chairs and coolers for you to borrow!
My husband Jack and I are right next door in Unit B if you need anything.
We do love meeting guests. We would be happy to meet you too, if that's your preference or should or paths cross out front. Otherwise, you have complete privacy during your stay.
- Treasure Island Beach, Madiera Beach, Sunset Beach, St Pete Beach
- Pinellas Trail--just steps away!
- Public boat ramp access and ferry at Jungle Prada is just minutes away!
- Gorgeous sunset views over the inter-coastal--within easy walking distance
- Downtown St Pete--15 minute drive or Uber ride away
- Downtown Tampa--30 minutes