About the property
- Condo1650 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath on 3rd floor
Enjoy a relaxing and fabulous vacation at the luxurious Royale Palms 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath condo. We give weekly and monthly discounts. Check our other condos in Royale Palms:
- 3 Bedroom - https://www.vrbo.com/1073876
- 2 Bedroom - https://www.vrbo.com/1313924
- 2 Bedroom - https://www.vrbo.com/1312810
- 2 Bedroom - https://www.vrbo.com/1021571
This condo is on the 3rd floor of Royale Palms and has beautiful views of the ocean that can be enjoyed from a large deck that is accessed from both bedrooms and living room. The unit features luxury amenities including:
- Beautifully decorated with the Hilton Package
- Sleeps 6: Master (King bed), 2nd bedroom (2 Queen beds), Living Room with Queen sofa bed
- High-quality linens (Towels and sheets)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher with free detergent
- Full-size Washer & Dryer with free detergent
- New TV: 65" 4K UHD w/ 100+ channels including HBO and On Demand movies and shows.
- Free high-speed WIFI with 5G
- Free nationwide calling in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Beach Chairs & Umbrella, Boogie Boards, and Sand Toys
| HILTON / KINGSTON PLANTATION RESORT INFO |
Kingston Plantation is a private gated community nestled on 145 lush acres along 1/2 mile wide sandy beach with gardens and park-like vistas. The community includes Hilton, Embassy Suites, and multiple high and low-rise units.
Royale Palms is a luxurious 24 story building connected to the Hilton, providing a large resort experience with many luxurious amenities, including:
- 4 Hilton restaurants
- Starbucks in Hilton lobby
- A Private Royal Palms owners pool
- 2 Hilton Pools complete with several large cabanas
- Poolside Tiki bar with live pool-side music, and summer art activities for kids
- For a nominal daily fee, guests can enjoy a 50,000-sq. ft. Fitness center with an indoor pool, sauna, tennis courts and the latest in fitness equipment
1. No smoking:
2. No Pets
3. Minimum rental age 25 years
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
About Chanda Enand
My family has been coming to Myrtle Beach to vacation for the past 25 years. It has always been our dream to one day own our own condo in a place that is so special to us. That dream finally came true in 2017. We want to share this wonderful place with everyone and hope you are able to create as many priceless family memories as we were.
Chanda Enand purchased this Condo in 2018
Why Chanda Enand chose Arcadian Shores
Royale Palms has everything my family loves. For my kids, it has beautiful pools and direct beach access. For my husband, the golf course is just a few miles down the road and fishing right off the pier. For myself, I love waking up and enjoying the sunrise over the ocean from the balcony. Kingston Plantation is one of the nicest places to stay in Myrtle Beach. Its private access makes for a fun family environment. The proximity to the Hilton restaurants and amenities gives you the luxury feel of staying in a Hotel with the flexibility of a condo.
What makes this Condo unique
- Professionally decorated with the Hilton package. - Very spacious, Over 1650 square feet - Great views from the large balcony - New TV - Ultra High Def with HBO - Free high-speed WIFI with 5G - Free nationwide calling in USA, Canada, and Mexico.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful and clean
Good experience and beautiful beach
Fantastic! Beautiful property, extremely accommodating host.
Had a great time. Beautiful facility in a great location. 5 stars.
Wonderful location, beautiful views , lots of amenities
Everything was fantastic! The owner Chanda was great too. We had a wonderful week despite colder than normal weather. Lots of amenities on property and lots to do nearby. Condo had everything we needed and we loved it! Highly recommend!
Spacious, clean, quiet. Has all the amenities that you need including beach items and laundry
Property is quiet, clean, and in a good location. Using Uber to get to broadway at the beach is a ten minute ride. Plenty of restaurants and CVS within walking distance.
Chanda was specific with instructions about the facilities and everything was where she said it would be. Family friendly place that I would def. go back to in the future.
Really enjoyed our stay. Great location, easy to get around and unit was super clean with a sweet goody bag and note from Chanda. Checking in and out was very effortless and large balcony gave us a good ocean view.