Welcome to Paradise Found Vacations, LLC!!! This luxurious cabin will sweep you off your feet as you relax in the peaceful, romantic and beautifully decorated “Amazing Love” Cabin. Located in Gatlinburg in the perfect spot - just off the Arts & Crafts Loop, convenient to everything in this gorgeous area, including “back road” access to Pigeon Ford!!
** Floral services available for special occasions - inquire for details! **
Amazing Love is a cozy one bedroom log cabin located in the prestigious Hemlock Hills Log Cabin Resort. This property, which is ideal for couples or small families, is less than ten minutes from downtown Gatlinburg and is just outside the Arts & Crafts district. Amazing Love is on a beautiful wooded lot with a private feel within the Hemlock Hills community, and packed with desirable amenities! Discover why we fell in love with and chose Amazing Love after looking at HUNDREDS of cabins in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for over two years!! It truly is the best of all worlds!!!
Amazing Love features:
• Full-size remodeled kitchen, well equipped with plenty of dinnerware, cookware, utensils, and a small eating bar and table for your eat-in needs
• Living room featuring a queen-sized sleeper sofa, beautiful stacked wood fireplace (electric), large screen TV and game area with full-size air hockey table
• Luxurious master suite with king-size bed with new, high-end mattress, and a heart-shaped whirlpool tub with accompanying stacked stone fireplace (electric), providing the ultimate in relaxation after a day of adventure in the Smokey mountains. Master suite also includes attached bath with full tub and shower
• Friendly front porch with rocking chairs & park grill just below
• PRIVATE Deck along back of cabin with hot tub and the MOST comfortable Amish hand crafted rocking chairs (his and her sizes) you have ever sat in - perfect for relaxing and taking in the beautiful and peaceful wooded and seasonal mountain views!! Or relax in our deck's hot tub while you listen to the leaves rustling in the gentle mountain breezes – trust us, you won’t want to leave!!! (& the hot tub is emptied after each guest, so is fresh and ready for you!)
• Level parking spot just outside your front door with room for two vehicles
THE IDEAL GATLINBURG/PIGEON FORGE LOCATION:
Amazing Love is perfectly located just minutes from the main Parkway and downtown Gatlinburg, a half mile off the quaint Arts & Crafts Loop. Our location offers easy access to EVERYTHING our area offers — the National Park entrances, downtown Gatlinburg, and the Rocky Top Sports Complex & Gatlinburg Community Center (both 1 mile down the road) to name just a few of the wonderful places near by! The Community Center is perfect for rainy days, offering public swim sessions (out-of-towners just as welcome as locals!), bowling, basketball and racquetball courts, and more, all for extremely reasonable prices.
A beautiful log cabin chapel greets you when you pull into Hemlock Hills, and is available for our guests for any service you may wish to hold free of charge. The Little Log Chapel wedding facility is also within two minutes of us for anyone wishing to “tie the knot” while visiting Gatlinburg!
Not only are the attractions of Gatlinburg easily accessible, Pigeon Forge is equally so from our location due to a “back roads” route that avoids the main parkway that connects Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge (and all its traffic)!! Dollywood is 20 minutes away, and the main Pigeon Forge Strip just a little over a 20 minute drive!
Contact us TODAY to come discover your home away from home in Gatlinburg!! We would love to share it with you.