One of our unique gems, Julia's Cottage is not just a vacation home; it is an architectural experience. The quiet atmosphere of the front portico with pointed arches may remind you of a Mediterranean manor—here, hushed by gentle Gulf breezes. The shelter of the shaded wooden balcony upstairs adds a more private mood to this atmosphere.
Inside, tasteful earth tones are warmed by golds and reds. High ceilings and rich, dark wood floors complete the elegant style. An arrangement of comfortable sofas and armchairs, a large dining table, and a modern kitchen with stainless steel Viking appliances adjoin each other in the large, open living area, lined by large windows on both sides. This is a perfect space for a variety of gatherings, both lively and casual.
The elegant master suite holds a king bed and private bath. Of the two guest rooms, the uptairs holds a king bed, while the other is furnished with 2 twin beds. Each room has its own entertainment center, complete with a television and cable TV. In the back of the home, a small portico and pointed archway lead to a stone courtyard shaded by a wooden trellis.
Julia's Cottage is located a short walk from the St. Augustine Green, Butterfly Park and the Cabana Pool.
• Pet Friendly - $100 Per-Pet Fee & Approval Required
• Apple TV, Harmony Elite Remote in Living Room
• 4 Complimentary Adult Bikes
• Bedding: 2 Kings | 2 Twins
• Kitchen with Stainless Steel Viking Appliances
• Courtyard with Fountain and Plenty of Space for Outdoor Dining
• High-Speed Google WIFI Internet
• Garage for 1 Car and Parking pad for 1 Car