About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY RATES!
Terrific Pinnacle Port gulf front condo. Condo offers breathtaking panoramic view on both balconies. From the master bedroom you overlook the gulf and can see all the way to Panama City and St. Andrew's Bay.
The living room overlooks the pools and offers a view all the way to San Destin. This two bedroom, 2 1/2 bath unit with queen beds in both bedrooms. Master has its own private full bath. There are TV's in both bedrooms.
The main floor offers a new queen size sofa/sleeper and loveseat, 36' large screen TV with VCR and DVD. The kitchen/dining area features a side by side refrigerator/ freezer with in-door ice and water dispenser. There is a half bath on the main level with full size washer and dryer and built in cabinets for additional storage. Offering one of the best locations in the complex, your family will love this gulf front unit! This is THE Pearl of Pinnacle Port!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect Views of Paradise!
My favorite features of this condo are the decks! We had the morning sun on the bedroom deck and the sunset on the living room deck. Gorgeous! And, you could always find a shady place to sit when you wanted to get out of the hot sun.
The condo is clean and everything you could possibly need is provided - linens, kitchen supplies, washer/dryer, even beach chairs. All you have to do is bring clothes and personal items, make a quick trip to the grocery and you are all set.
Our thanks to Michael and Robin for the use of their little piece of paradise. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer . . . maybe another time!
Thanks Michael and Robin
We really enjoyed our stay. Beautiful Views!! Thanks so much!!
Truly appreciate your thoughts - Sparkles... Robin and I - feel that each of our families that visit our beach and condo - are first needing space to fully relax and spend time making long lasting great memories!! Secondly, to leave all their worries behind and find a few days of serenity and change of pace!! We will always have our hall light - lite for out great family friends from Wyoming. Sounds like mission accomplished.. Your always - Welcome!!! Robin and Michael
nice vacation place
what a wonderful place to have a vacation. Comfortable and clean. Great location to groceries, restaurants and especially the beach. Beautiful beach views from every window. So relaxing to go to sleep with a gulf breeze blowing and the sounds of the surf. A very comfortable, quiet and relaxing place to stay.
Robin and I understand how important your time at the beach is for you and your family - having been anticipating this vacation time for a very long time. Therefore, you expect a front row seat overlooking a beautiful part of our Panama City Beach and Gulf.. Also, you expect a very comfortable beach spot to enjoy and make great family memories.. We thank you for your gracious comments and always know Robin and i - will leave our hall light lite for our great friends from Tennessee!!! Robin and Michael
Beautiful location but condo was very disappointing.
Owner does not take care of the property. Old worn furniture, stuffing coming out of cushions at dining table, lamps falling apart and not kept very clean. Price was good for location but we will never rent this condo again.
Our response: We are planning to do a total living room upgrade in November 16. This will include a brand new sofa/love, swivel chair and new cushions on our dining room chairs and new lamp shades on all lamps.. We have had our maintenance man do a deep cleaning of all floor carpeting. We will continue in our renovation efforts and enjoy the best views on Panama City Beach.
Excellent Labor Day escape!! We will definitely be back!
We have family in Panama City Beach who live at Pinnacle Port. I have spent many summer vacations at this property but this was my first stay outside of my parents condo. My wife and I rented this lovely 2 BR unit from Mike and Robin Miller to spend Labor Day with our 4 children while visiting my parents. The unit was very comfortable. The Miller's are very gracious and accommodating hosts and we enjoyed every aspect of our rental experience with them. The cost was exceptionally affordable for our family and the location of the unit provided some of the most amazing views I've ever enjoyed while staying in PCB. Sunrise from one balcony and sunsets from the other...and a view of the pool and the bay as well... It's a perfect spot to take it all in! We look forward to staying in this unit again and again!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Truly appreciate your thoughts - Sparkles...
Robin and I - feel that each of our families that visit our beach and condo - are first needing space to fully relax and spend time making long lasting great memories!! Secondly, to leave all their worries behind and find a few days of serenity and change of pace!! We will always have our hall light - lite for out great family friends from Mississippi. Sounds like mission accomplished.. Your always - Welcome!!! Robin and Michael
Needs some serious TLC and deep cleaning
I'm sorry to say that this unit needs a major overhaul and cleaning. I hesitated to leave this review, but after seeing another stellar 5* review, I have to say that this unit needs major updating:
1. Location. Oceanfront and an awesome view from the master bedroom. It's a shame that the master bedroom slider does not lock. (Safety concern.)
2. The end. No other pros.
1. The owner never gave us the unit number. In fact, we went to the rental office to inquire and they had no record of our arrival. We finally provided a copy of the VRBO agreement and they gave us the unit # so be sure you get the unit # plus the access code BEFORE arrival.
2. Although the kitchen area has some updates (ie., the backsplash has been updated and the refrigerator looks semi-new, don't expect an ice maker, or any sort of cleanliness.) I had to clean the fridge upon arrival and bought a bag of ice at Publix down the road. You'll also need to bring a bottle of dishsoap.
3. The washing machine is mid 80's, although the dryer looks semi new. At least it works. The 1/2 bath sink leaks and needs attention.
4. The dining room/living room/bedroom furniture is worn, dilapidated and in need of replacing.
5. The carpet on the stairs and upper lever is worn, old, dirty and downright nasty.
6. The master bathroom was dirty. The floor was filthy with a lot of hair. (I washed the sheets and the towels before using.) BTW, bring your own pillows. You do not want to use the pillows provided.
7. Needs paint, clean, paint (yes, it's worth repeating), cleaning and more paint.
8. Cannot shut the master bathroom door without forcing it closed.
9. Second full bath. Towel bar in shower is broken. Shower head is original (circa 70's)
10. Master bath shower. Definitely original and half the water runs out the bottom so don't plan on a full shower. The shower curtain is moldy, torn and disgusting.
Bottom line, if you can get a really (REALLY) good deal on this unit, then by all means, take your chances. Otherwise, there are a lot more condos for rent, closer to PCB/Pier Park that are comparable and (hopefully) cleaner.
I would never recommend this unit in its current state and would never stay there again.
1. I always send a packet out to each and every party (guests) prior to their arrival (including this couple who signed our agreement and sent it back June 20). Our Packet always includes a condo assn. required "Gate Pass Request" form which needs to be presented to the guard house. Note: Both the required gate pass request and the agreement have the full pinn. port address, condo number A-724 and pertinent phone numbers to us and the resort. We do not wish to give the code out over the internet - to protect the safety and privacy of our guests.
2. In December 2015 we did a total make over of our condo - a brand new refrigerator with ice maker was installed by our local Lowe's. Also, would like to note our cleaning agency treats and cleans all kitchen surfaces with a disinfectant and cleaning agent each and every time in between guest(s).
3. We also purchased a brand new washer/ dryer from Lowe's during renovation this past off season. the washer which was purchased had a defect and during the review guest stay was out for repair and a loaner had been placed there temporarily. The new washer has been reinstalled and is in working order.
4. Our dinette set was purchased from a beach antique gallery and is distressed to give that look. The four chairs and table are very substantial. Our bedding was purchased this past fall and this fall we will upgrade the living room sofa and love.
5. There is very little carpet within the condo and each and every fall - we have the carpet deep cleaned.
6. Our cleaning service provides our guest with clean linens and towels in all baths and bedding. Most every guest have different sleep patterns. We do provide high quality pillows.
7. In between each and every season - we contract to have our condo painted and deep cleaned. The normal wear and tear during the high season does put a lot of scuffs and tracking throughout the flooring and walls. Our cleaning mgr. and his crew are constantly wiping down and removing as much scuffing and tracking as possible.
8. We have requested our maintenance mgr. to repair this door.
9. Requested our maintenance mgr. to repair this shower bar and will replace the shower head this fall.
10. We renovated our master bath shower this past winter and had all shower curtains replaced (both b/r's). Our cleaning mgr. has instructed his cleaning ladies to change the bath liner every second or third guest stay.
If questions - feel free to call 706-206-0962.