- Large kitchen fully equipped with oven, induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge and dining area overlooking a sun terrace.
- Separate WC
- First sleeping area consists of 2 bedrooms separated by a bathroom with shower, tub and toilet.
Floor consists of:
- Bedroom with en suite shower and WC
- Second sleeping area with two bedrooms separated by a bathroom with WC
- Large dormitory with 6 beds + 2 extra beds and a play area for children
Terrace and large garden with lovely views. Equipped with tables and chairs and barbecue and a wooden hut for children.
At the heart of the Causses classified World Heritage of Unesco, very sunny house in a quiet location in a beautiful landscape just 20 minutes from Millau and the highway.
Many activities available nearby for small and large, including: Ballade with stunning views of the Causses, numerous wood to gather mushrooms Pareloup Lake (swimming, jetski rental, etc.), Micropolis city of insects, Millau Viaduct, giant Tyrolean, riding for children, animal park, hole Bozouls, lava, beautiful villages to visit (Séverac Château, Espalion, St Laurent d'Olt, etc.).