Welcome to Villas at Seacrest 401C
Have you ever dreamed of vacationing at an Italian villa? Then make “First Place at the Villas” your choice. This luxurious third story condominium is located along the beautiful 19-mile beachfront road (#30-A) featured in the 2003 issues of Coastal Living and Southern Living magazines. From the villa’s front-side, see the gulf’s waters. Overlooking the rear balcony, view a beautiful 12,000 square foot pool that includes waterfalls, fountains and lush, tropical landscaping. Our three bedroom three bath villa is perfect for a large party because all the rooms and the living area are quite large. You’ll find the balcony views of the lagoon pool to be wonderful and relaxing. We’ve made sure that our villa is decorated for maximum comfort. It has a really nice look that creates the feel of home at the beach. We also wanted to make this a home away from home. For us and for our guests. We hope you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this wonderful beach environment.
Here are some more interesting features of our beach residence:
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you’re in town
• Over 2000 Square Feet of Living Space on the 4th floor
• 100+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room comfortably seats 6
• Living Room includes a FLATSCREENTV
• Dining Area seats up to 10
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a 32” FLAT SCREEN TV, and gulf view with balcony access
• Master Bath has a Jacuzzi tub and a walk in shower
• 2nd bedroom has a QUEEN bed and a 32” FLAT SCREEN TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• The 3rd Bedroom is a kid-friendly suite with plenty of room to play and a 32” FLAT SCREEN TV, too
• The 3rd bath as a combination tub/shower
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
We picked Villas at Seacrest because it is a well-cared for building that offers great views and a great location with really nice amenities. We think you’ll agree that our Seacrest Beach vacation rental can be your beach home away from home, where you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. If you want to make sure your family has the beach vacation you all deserve, give our rental manager a call as soon as you can because our vacation rental books up quickly.
About Villas at Seacrest
If accessibility to activities is one of your vacation requirements, then “First Place at the Villas” passes the test with flying colors. A three-minute stroll takes you to the shops and cafes of Rosemary Beach or the Gulf of Mexico’s crystal clear waters and white sand (if you prefer, a complimentary golf cart ride to the beach is an option). Access to a seventeen-mile bike/jogging trail, or to the pool entrance gate, is located just outside your front door. Perhaps you would prefer to take a five minute drive from your reserved parking space and dine at one of the five star restaurants, or play golf at the Tom Fazio designed “Camp Creek” course, or shop at one of the many quaint boutiques. All of these choices are yours. Do not miss the opportunity of a true “escape from the ordinary”. A retreat to “First Place at the Villas” will make your dream of an Italian villa vacation, a “dream come true”.