L*U*X*U*R*Y Lake Michigan Sandy No-Bluff Beach! Spring, June & Fall Dates Open(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
CALL & SAVE $ - House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 4.5 Baths, sleeps 13
Our goal was to create a place for couples, families or groups to gather. All 4 bedrooms are en suite, each with their own PRIVATE BATH plus the first floor also gives you a 2nd kitchen, 2nd living room and the 4th full bath. There is also an open loft on the 3rd floor with a queen pullout.
When you rent Eagle Shores you get:
- 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms
- Wood burning fireplace in the great room
- Powder room off of the great room
- 100' of Private lake frontage with no-bluff lake access
- 1st floor apartment with queen bedroom, queen pullout couch, 2nd kitchen, 2nd living room and full bath with tub/shower.
- 2nd floor King master bedroom suite, 2 person shower, travertine tile
- 3rd floor Queen bedroom suites (2) with private baths plus a twin bed in each.
- LAKE VIEWS from every room!
# of BEDS: (see above for location of the beds)
1 king bed, 3 queen beds, 1 twin bed, 2 queen pullouts, 1 twin pullout
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- Max. occupancy 14
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Non Smoking Only:
We value your health and don't allow smoking in our home. If there are smokers in your group, them must smoke outside away from open windows and doors and dispose of all cigarette/cigar butts in a safe manner....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- 1 King size bed on 2nd floor in the master suite with large private bathroom and 2 person travertine shower stall. 3 Queen size Beds: 2 queen bedroom suites with private baths on 3rd level. 1 twin bed located in the Northside queen suites. 1 twin sleeper sofa located on the 3rd floor Southside bedroom suite. 2 Queen sofabeds: 1 is in the living room of the beach-level and the 2nd is in the 3rd floor loft area....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- IMPORTANT: I require speaking to all potential guests before booking to make sure our home fits your needs. HA sometimes lists incorrect pricing as well so this is how I confirm costs with you, usually lower than what HA lists. Because I pay HA/Expedia/VRBO an annual fee, I prefer to take all payment thru my listing website as opposed to Book It Now. Because of this I will contact you from my personal website and give details for payment. At this time, I am still able to access your email and phone number when provided although this option may be removed at some point. Because of this possibility PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE in the body of your request to make sure I am able to contact you via my personal email keeping in mind that you need to use spaces so it goes through their system....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Lake View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
2nd LEVEL: Granite counters with beautiful quarter-sawn oak cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Kitchen has beautiful views of the lake and sliders to the deck. BEACH-LEVEL: Full kitchen with a table for 4....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
*Fall, Winter, Spring
Sep 6 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 17 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
FALL, WINTER, SPRING*
Sep 5 - May 18, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Plus Cleaning* $175
- $175/stay cleaning fee in addition to the above rates
- Linens and towels are optional and not included in the above pricing. Pillows and blankets always provided.
- One week rentals only from mid June through August.
- Dogs welcome at this home! $50/night plus proof of flea/tick protection
NOTE: We ALWAYS speak to guests before booking. We don't accept wire transfers. Beware of scammers who do.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
GOLF!! So many courses in the area including world famous Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club. Other golfing: Manistee Golf and Country Club, Manistee National Golf Club, Heathlands, Chestnut Hills Golf Club, Golf Bear Lake Highlands. And for the kids, Northern Falls Mini Golf.
CASINO! Only 10 minutes away, try your luck at the Little River Casino for gambling and dining.
SHOPPING! Downtown Manistee offers a variety of antiquing and shopping and dining choices only 5 miles away.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: This house was an accident! We had purchased the home next door in 2005 and a family member bought the lot this house sits on. After 2 years and finally getting approvals and permits, they decided to sell and we took over ownership. From the beginning we wanted to build the perfect casual yet nicely appointed retreat for ourselves and others. We sold the adjacent home called Sunset Shores and manage it so both homes can be rented together for groups up to 25.
Why the Owner Chose Manistee, MI, USA:
We love Lake Michigan! We rented Lake Michigan vacation homes for over 18 years before we bought and became stewards of the lake. We love the sounds, the smells, the views and most especially the calm, peaceful feeling of being up north.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is loved by all because it is surrounded by trees yet right on the water. The details are top quality and everyone loves having their own bath.
- Primary: +1 231-794-1759
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sandy beach for miles...low bluff...water view from every window
10 step path from house to the beach.
1st floor beach level living space w kitchen, bath, living rm and queen bedroom.
House view from the second deck.
Master bedroom with king bed and view of the beach/lake.
Great room: wood floors, granite counters, views of the lake from every room
2015...higher lake level but still 100% sand and shallow
View of the house from the beach grass
2012 spring morning
View of the beach from the deck ...and every other room on the main floor
Looking down on the family room from the loft space with amazing lake views
Miles of beach, no stairs to the water, just a gentle walk thru the sand.
2012 sandy beach
2015 beach...with the ever changing lake levels.
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.