L*U*X*U*R*Y Lake Michigan Sandy No-Bluff Beach! Spring & Early Summer Dates Open
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Built in 2008, our lovely home is more than a cottage or cabin but a wonderful full amenity home located directly on the sandy shores of Lake Michigan.
Our goal was to create a place for couples, families or groups to gather. All 4 bedrooms are en suite, each with their own PRIVATE BATH plus the first floor also gives you a 2nd kitchen, 2nd living room and the 4th full bath. There is also an open loft on the 3rd floor with queen pullout.
When you rent Eagle Shores you get:
- 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms
- Wood burning fireplace in the great room
- Powder room off of the great room
- 100' of Private lake frontage with no-bluff lake access
- 1st floor apartment with queen bedroom, queen pullout couch, 2nd kitchen, 2nd living room and full bath with tub/shower.
- 2nd floor King master bedroom suite, 2 person shower, travertine tile
- 3rd floor Queen bedroom suites (2) with private baths plus a twin bed in each.
- LAKE VIEWS from every room!
- Hi speed wireless internet, phone and cable
# of BEDS: (see above for location of the beds)
1 king bed, 3 queen beds, 1 twin bed, 2 queen pullouts, 1 twin pullout
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- King size beds (1) Main level (2nd floor) Master suite with large private bath and 2 person travertine shower., Queen size Beds (2) 3 queen bedroom suites with private baths, Twin or Single Beds (1) Located in one of the queen suites., Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) 1st pullout sofa is located on the 2nd floor loft. 2nd sofabed is in the living room of the beach-level 1br/1ba....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Private, all sand beach directly on the water. No stairs to the beach.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
(2) MAIN: Granite counters with beautiful quarter-sawn oak cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Kitchen has beautiful views of the lake and sliders to the deck. BEACH-LEVEL: Full kitchen (no dishwasher yet) with a table for 4....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
*Fall, Winter, Spring
Sep 6 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 17 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
FALL, WINTER, SPRING*
Sep 5 - May 18, 2018
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Plus Cleaning* $175
- $175/stay cleaning fee in addition to the above rates
- Linens and towels are optional and not included in the above pricing. Pillows and blankets always provided.
- One week rentals only from mid June through August.
- Dogs welcome at this home! $50/night plus proof of flea/tick protection
NOTE: We ALWAYS speak to guests before booking. We don't accept wire transfers. Beware of scammers who do.
Half down at time of booking and the balance due one month before a stay.
For bookings reserved more than 6 months out, there is a $200 deposit required with a half down due on Feb. 1 and the balance one month before a stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: This house was an accident! We had purchased the home next door in 2005 and a family member bought the lot this house sits on. After 2 years and finally getting approvals and permits, they decided to sell and we took over ownership. From the beginning we wanted to build the perfect casual/elegant retreat for ourselves and others. Because we also own the home/beach to the south, we can offer both homes for rent to groups up to 27.
Why the Owner Chose Manistee, MI, USA:
We love Lake Michigan! We love the sounds, the smells, the views and most especially the calm, peaceful feeling of being up north.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is loved by all because it is surrounded by trees yet right on the water. The details are top quality and everyone loves having their own bath.
- Primary: +1 231-794-1759
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sandy beach for miles...low bluff...water view from every window
10 step path from house to the beach.
1st floor beach level living space w kitchen, bath, living rm and queen bedroom.
House view from the second deck.
Master bedroom with king bed and view of the beach/lake.
Great room: wood floors, granite counters, views of the lake from every room
2015...higher lake level but still 100% sand and shallow
View of the house from the beach grass
2012 spring morning
View of the beach from the deck ...and every other room on the main floor
Looking down on the family room from the loft space with amazing lake views
Miles of beach, no stairs to the water, just a gentle walk thru the sand.
2012 sandy beach
2015 beach...with the ever changing lake levels.
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.