- Beachside of 30A; Beach District in Town Center, Steps to the Beach, Beach Club, WaterColor Workout, Wine World, Fish Out of Water and shopping
- Luxurious, recently remodeled both bathrooms with Carrera marble showers, floors, and vanities
- Coastal Chic new interior decorating, furniture, fixtures & furnishings
- 2 Adult cruiser Bikes
- 3 Smart TVs
- Free Wifi
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: Beachside of 30A; Just steps away from the Emerald Coast’s famous white beaches and the Beach Club, WaterColor Workout, Wine World, Fish Out of Water, and great shopping. This newly decorated Beach District condo makes vacationing a breeze for couples or small families. This two bedroom, two bathroom, queen sleeper sofa is nestled on the South side of 30A and accommodates 6 guests comfortably. Entertain the family in the fully equipped kitchen or relax in the living area while watching your favorite movie on Smart TVs. After a day lounging at the beach, explore on foot or with the 2 complimentary bikes WaterColor’s shops, restaurants, nature trails, kayak or paddle board Western Lake, 5 tennis courts, 5 swimming pools or tackle adjacent Seaside’s vast amount of boutiques and restaurants.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathrooms with Shower
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Additional Bunk Beds share a space with the Laundry Room
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.