Never heard of Lake Arrowhead? That’s great because it’s a hidden gem located just 1 hour north of Atlanta. This means quick trips to the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke and Turner Field. Being in NorthWest Georgia it's a short drive to the Apple Festival, Pumpkin Patches (checkout Yahoo Farms) and hiking (closest trail is Pine Log Creek).
Lake Arrowhead info:
- 24 hour gated security
- at 540 acres is one of the largest private lakes in Georgia.
- 18 hole golf course, pool and tennis courts
- Great fishing for bass, crappie and bluegill.
- 1998 20' SunTracker pontoon boat.
- $295 for two days, $750 for full week
- two seats have cracks but rest are in good condition.
The Lake House:
- One of the closest lakefront property to the amenities.
- House is only 1 set of stairs above the lake.
- Private wooded view across the cove.
- Free use of the 2 kayaks.
- Parking for 3 cars. Additional cars can be parked at Great Festival Park.
- Water only 1-2 feet off dock but you can just float 30 feet up cove to deeper water.
- 2 queen beds on main. 1 queen downstairs. Loft with 2 twins. Sofa sleeper
- Dish Network hopper system
- Downstairs bedroom located off unfinished basement.
- Unfinished area provided for storage and easier access to lake.
- Window ACs provided for loft and spare bedroom for guests who require extra cooling.
- House located in the Narrows subdivision.
Keywords: lake house, private, north georgia, atlanta, vacation rental, pontoon