Never heard of Lake Arrowhead? That’s great because it’s a hidden gem located just 1 hour north of Atlanta. This means quick trips to the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke and Turner Field. Being in NorthWest Georgia it's a short drive to the Apple Festival, Pumpkin Patches (checkout Yahoo Farms) and hiking (closest trail is Pine Log Creek).
Lake Arrowhead info:
- 24 hour gated security
- at 540 acres is one of the largest private lakes in Georgia.
- 18 hole golf course, pool and tennis courts
- Great fishing for bass, crappie, bream and catfish
- For more info on the lake follow the link at the bottom of this listing to our website.
- 20' SunTracker pontoon boat.
- $290 for two days, $645 for full week
The Lake House:
- One of the closest lakefront property to the amenities.
- House is only 1 set of stairs above the lake.
- Modern house with private wooded view across the cove.
- 2 queen beds on main. 1 queen downstairs. Loft with 2 twins. Sofa sleeper
- Dish Network and Home Theater system with DVD.
House located in the Narrows subdivision.
Keywords: lake house, private, north georgia, atlanta, vacation rental, pontoon