Looking for something special and not a cookie cutter rental? Scroll down and read our reviews and discover what others are saying about this newly-remodeled, pet friendly rental. This cabin lives like your own home--comfortable, clean and convenient to everything in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Only 5 minutes to either town. And you're right around the corner from a 6 acre community lake, so it's great for taking family walks, exercising the dog or catch-and-release fishing. Swaying Pines is now in it's 16th year as a vacation rental cabin and we continue to make improvements every year. Come discover what our past guests are talking about!
* Private HOT TUB under roof
* Walk or fish at the PRIVATE LAKE 250 feet away
* HORSESHOE PITS
* Electronic DARTBOARD
* Pioneer STEREO system
* 42-inch Flat Screen TV in living room; 32' TV lower BR; 32' flat screen TV upper BR
* HIGH SPEED INTERNET (wifi) by Charter
* CABLE TV includes Local and Network channels
* DVD MOVIE LIBRARY (80 DVDs)
* GameCube with 20+ games
* LARGE GAME COLLECTION and toys for kids
* We're PET FRIENDLY: SMALL YARD is perfect for your pet (dogs only)
* UPDATED KITCHEN with eat-in bar
* WALK-IN SHOWER on first floor; KING LOG BED in master bedroom; STORAGE bookshelves by kitchen.
* 2016 updates: 50% larger deck and roof; Walk-in Shower on 2nd floor
* 2017 update: LaZboy recliner sofa
* 2018 updates: Laminate flooring, kitchen remodel, new recliner
The new deck is 50% larger than the original and features dining table seating for 6 plus 3 bar stools. The hot tub electronics have been replaced and updated as of February 2016.
Swaying Pines has 2 bedrooms and an open loft for sleeping quarters. The first floor bedroom features a king log bed while the upper bedroom has a queen size log bed. The loft has a double bed. We have also added a twin pullout bed in the living room. The ottoman converts in less than 30 seconds to a bed that will comfortably sleep a child or teenager.
Swaying Pines's location is right between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg--only a few minutes' drive to either town. Well-paved roads with no scary mountain drop-offs or challenging curves. Just a steady climb that most vehicles can easily manage.
We have four other cabins, including VRBO listing 51745 'GrandView' and VRBO listing 134504 'TreeHouse Hideaway'. If a smaller 1BR cabin will do, please check out our VRBO listing 308275 'Water's Edge' or 816480 'Key to My Heart.'
Thank you for considering our pet friendly cabins. Even if you don't bring a dog along--and most of our guests don't--we pride ourselves in maintaining a fresh, clean cabin that you'll never know is pet friendly! Pet stays are a separate fee and must be approved in advance.
Keywords: Pet friendly, dog, family, fishing, lake, family, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, private, cabin, games, video games, horseshoes, fireplace, hot tub, jacuzzi, WIFI, wireless, high speed, internet, access, parking, trailer, motorcycle, access