About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Stay here once and you’ll never want to stay anywhere else! This cozy, comfy condo in awesome Winter Park, Colorado has amenities and a central location you just can’t beat.
This spacious, EnergyStar-rated 2 bedroom / 2 bath 1,200 square foot condo, built 2008, provides the following amenities:
• Great Location: this unit faces the brand new stage, built in 2017, and the sledding hill in Hide Away Park. It’s 1-3 blocks from downtown WP with restaurants and shops. McDonald’s, Deno’s, The Ditch, Valario’s, The Peak Brew Pub, Subway, coffee shops, Cooper Creek Shopping Center, WP Visitor Center, all within “stumbling” distance. (literally an “8 Iron” away from most of these places)
• Free Skier Shuttle Bus Stop to the Resort: a block away at Hide-Away Park.
• Across Street from Hideaway Park: faces the new stage built in 2017, free Sledding Hill Playground, Climbing Wall and Skateboard Park. Watch your kids from the patio, even holler at them to come home for dinner.
• Summer Concert/ Festival Weekends; across the street. (You don’t even need a ticket for Jazz, Blues, Wine Fests and more.)
• Common area/Club House: outdoor geo-thermal heated hot tub and pool, fitness center, pool table, large flat screen HDTV, common kitchen/great room and open outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ grills.
• Natural gas fireplace in the living room, In-floor radiant heat, 2 Showers and Baths, washer/dryer.
• Big HDTV Smart TV in great room with surround sound and an iPod dock, TVs in both bedrooms, Comcast cable and Internet with free WIFI.
• Silestone Countertops
• End Unit, Ground Floor w/ Wrap-around Covered Patio (great for bikes!)
• 9’ Ceilings
• Handicap Accessible
• Washer and Dryer in Condo
• Sleeps 6-8 comfortably. High quality, plush mattresses and linens in all bedrooms for your sleeping comfort. Shampoo/Conditioner/Soap/Blow Dryer/Kitchen Necessities provided.
• Beds: MBrm – King, 2ndBrm – Queen & Two X-Long Loft Twins, 1- Queen Sofa Sleeper (foam pad available for comfort)
• No Smoking or Pets.
Vacation Rental Features
• Faces Hide Away Park Stage/Sledding Hill/Skate Park/Climbing Wall
• Ground Floor
• Washer & Dryer
• Linens Provided
• Off-street Parking
• Gas Fireplace
• Master King Bed
• 2nd Bdrm Queen & Two X-Long Loft Beds
• Queen Sofa Sleeper (foam pad available for comfort)
• Comcast Cable TV and Internet (One big HD Smart TV with surround sound, two HD Smart TVs in bedrooms)
• DVD players
• Shared Outdoor Geo-thermal Heated Hot Tub & Pool, BBQ Grills, Pool Table
• Full Kitchen
• Basic Kitchen Necessities Included
• Great Patio with grassy area to bring the party outside for concerts and festivals
• Mountain & City Park View
• Faces Stage and Sledding Hill
• Sunsets from the Patio
• Free Shuttle Bus to Ski Resort
• Free Ski Bus Stop a block from condo straight to WP base, High Quality Plush Mattresses, In-floor Radiant Heat, Fitness Center,
• Shared Outdoor Patio with Fire Pit, 1-3 Blocks from Downtown Restaurants and Shops, Right Next to Park with Stage, Sledding Hill, Playground and Skate Park
• No Pets, No Smoking
• Handicapped Accessible
• Kid Friendly
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
About Becky Shaw
ABOUT THE OWNER: My husband and I are both in the telecommunications industry and we have two beautiful daughters, who love soccer, animals and sleep-overs. We live in Littleton, Colorado and love to ski, hike, bike, snow mobile, camp, vacation and party with friends. My husband is a third-generation native Coloradan and graduate of Colorado State University. I'm a native Californian, a graduate of University of Denver, who could just never bring myself to leave this beautiful state.
Becky Shaw purchased this Condo in 2008
Why Becky Shaw chose Winter Park
FROM THE OWNER: When we first started out together in the early 1990's, we worked on the Ski Train to Winter Park for three years. The laid back pace of Winter Park,all the activities it offers and the beauty of the Fraser Valley was right up our alley. One day on the lift, I said, 'Wouldn't it be cool to have a condo up here some day?' Little did I know it, but my husband started a savings account right after that and surprised me with it one day after hearing about the opportunity with Trailhead Lodges. Thirteen years later, we were able to realize our dream with the coziest condo I could ever could have dreamed up. There's still something simply good about hard work and the pursuit of happiness.
What makes this Condo unique
FROM THE OWNER: While it has all the comforts of a good vacation property, like a pool and hot tub, HDTV with surround sound, an iPod dock,washer and dryer in the unit and an open floor plan, it comes down to the old adage: location, location, location. Our condo is on the ground floor with a sliding glass door that opens to a little grassy (or snowy!) yard and wrap-around porch with a swing that looks right out at Hide Away Park. In the winter, there's a sledding hill a stone's throw away and the whole park is lit up in holiday lights at night. Plus, the bus stop that takes you to Winter Park Village is directly across the street. In the summer, the playground and skateboard park give it a fun playful atmosphere and a terrific venue for great concerts on select weekends. That coupled with great restaurants, shopping and the bike or walking path a block or two away in the heart of Winter Park makes this the ideal getaway for our family and friends, as well as yours. Welcome to the mountains!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This condo was in a great location, easily accessible to restaurants, bars and the slopes. The condo was clean, functional and plenty of room for the 4 adults we had there. We would definitely come back! Thanks for a great stay!
Great place and location
Place was as described and very clean and comfortable! Very convenient to downtown Winter Park. Our second time and would return.
Felt like home!
This condo was perfect for a girls weekend getaway. It is spacious and beautiful and the location is perfect. It’s right in the middle of town and easy walking distance to shops and restaurants. The beds are very comfortable! Will definitely remember this for future getaways!
Spacious, comfy, clean, close to town
Loved the place! Close to the resort, clean, comfy and spacious. Sled hill across the street was a hit with the kids too!
Great place- highly recommend!
Love the location and amenities!!
Very spacious and very well stocked with everything you'll need! We cooked in and ate out.. It was best of both home & vacation living. Recommend CARVERS on US 40 for breakfast!
Our GRANDKIDS loved their SNOW VACATION.. will be coming back!
Thank you for opening your Condo to us!
Dawn & RC
Beautiful and just perfect for our stay!
We loved this condo. Very nice, well-decorated, easy access to shuttle to mountain. It really was the perfect place for us. We look forward to returning!
Dog Sled Rides, Sleigh Rides and much, much more!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
A cleaning fee of $100.00 is charged.I do collect and hold a $250 damage deposit check. Please send an inquiry and I can e-mail back the details. Credit card payments accepted through pay pal for a 3% fee. If you choose this option, a separate payment request with be sent to the email address provided directly from pay pal. One night stays are only CONSIDERED. ALSO, SPECIAL FESTIVAL RATES APPLY AND CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.