About the property
- Condo695 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 695 sqft Interior + Lanai, 1 Bed, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
villa 344 is one of the closest one-bed villas to the ocean in terms of proximity within this development. It is in the South Residence Tower on the third floor and just down hall from an elevator that drops you at the slide pool and Duke's, the on-site beach front restaurant at Honua Kai villas. You have full access to the resort and your key gives access to the gym in the North Tower.
The Luana development is building two story homes across from Honua Kai Resort. The nightly rate of villas that face east (such as this one) have been adjusted to accommodate any construction-related visual or audible inconvenience.
Villas at Honua Kai that do not face east are not affected.</span></p>
Villa HKH-344 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 8:50 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 5 nights 05/29/2018 - 06/03/2018: From $221/nt (regularly $349)
* 5 nights 06/10/2018 - 06/15/2018: From $222/nt (regularly $399)
* 7 nights 07/06/2018 - 07/13/2018: From $390/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Lovely Maui Condo
We really enjoyed our stay here! The condo had everything we needed. It was just the right amount of space for the two of us. The furnishings were comfortable and the layout of the space was great. We were pleasantly surprised by how quiet it was considering all the units around us. Our only issues: the sheets had a very strong chemical scent from the fabric softener and we had to wash them our first day; toward the end of our stay, we had smoke coming into our unit from a nearby smoker, even though the unit and resort are suppose to be smoke-free. We did call security and they did speak to the smoker and it improved a little.
The KBM staff were friendly and helpful and we thought that the inclusion of a rental car improved the value of the total cost.
Loved it - changed my opinion on resorts
We stayed in two places in Maui (one in Kihei and then this unit). This was by far our favorite. More expensive - but they delivered in my opinion. KBM was incredibly responsive and organized. Everything from the chocolate macadamia nuts gift box on our table when we arrived to the free valet made you feel like you were taken care of. I thought it was the perfect balance between a hotel and a condo rental. There are amenities on the property that resemble a hotel (eg. concierge, free towels at pools, gym, closet stocked with brand new boogie boards, beach toys, etc.) and the advantages of a condo rental (eg. kitchen, fridge, etc.). The room was well maintained and my kid LOVED the pools. The only disadvantage is the beach - there isn't much of a beach right out front of the property (it's short and steep and not many residents were located there). So expect to drive to local beaches (which there are plenty 5-15min away).
Wonderful stay at this beautiful property
This was our third time staying at Honua Kai and we will continue to stay here when in Maui. The condo was very comfortable and nicely located with an ocean view. The grounds are lovely and the pools very popular with the families and kids. They dedicate a quiet pool for adults which is very much appreciated. KBM does an excellent job of managing this and many other units. The fact they include a rental car is a nice bonus. We will return!
Good but not Great
The property is wonderful, the staff is outstanding and your close enough to things but yet far enough out for privacy! Dukes on site is fantastic, walking path is so great and pools/amenities are great! This particular unit is smaller than what was expected and needs a little TLC; furniture has been worn out and the couch has a few holes in it from use of the hide a bed... its good, but not great! We also had issues with the A/C and the kitchen sink water had low pressure... had to call for service 2x on things. It obviously is getting used/rented, which is great, but would like to see furniture updated a bit... scratches on the tables and broken glass corner on coffee table (which we pointed out to the prop mgmt co., not safe). We will definitely stay at this property again, but would prefer a bigger unit - even if it is just the two of us. We still had an amazing time... how can you not, its Maui! Mahalo!
So happy you had a fabulous vacation! Great news the ownership of this property has replaced all key furnishings (bed, chairs, etc) and everything is in perfect brand new condition.
See you next year!
Fantastic. We had a wonderful time.
We would love to come back.
The layout of the condo was perfect! Lots of light, large lanai, and the beach items were great.
We enjoyed the Duke's Beach House restaurant - great food and cocktails! The long paths to walk as far as we wanted to. The pools and hot tubs serviced a variety of guests. The beach never seemed crowded. The ocean was absolutely delicious! We really liked that all of the properties along the north Kaanapali beach were more spread apart than Wailea.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-071-903-6416-01