Bring your family and friends to this 5-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in central Grand Junction. This home is perfect for both an extended trip or for a short stay. This home can accommodate 10 travelers.
Home is located just 3 minutes from St Mary's Regional Hospital, just over a mile from Colorado Mesa University, downtown Grand Junction's shopping, restaurants and bars, and just a block from Sherwood Park.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Bedroom 4 and Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds each.
Mid-Century brick rancher with a full finished basement has been completely remodeled. 3 complete bedrooms on the main level with a full bathroom. Large kitchen with center island is perfect for dinner prep and offers seating for 4. There is a dining space directly off the kitchen with seating for an additional 6 which opens to a living space with a great couch and loveseat.
The basement offers a large living space as well as two additional bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry area, and an area with a desk should you have to work while away.
You'll find attention to detail in everything we have done to this home. This home has been decorated so you can relax and enjoy your time away. Two living spaces offers great options for families or for a multiple family get away. Endless entertainment is accessible via the flat-screen cable Smart TV for your viewing pleasure in both living spaces.
Home-cooked meals will be effortless using the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances. You can find a grocery store just minutes away for your culinary convenience. We have tried to think of everything a family might need for their get away.
For a summertime barbecue, don't forget to utilize the gas grill out on the patio. You can always head just a block away to Sherwood Park which offers play equipment for the kids, picnic tables and BBQ's, a great walking trail, and open space with lots of grass.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're in the mood to shop, this home is within a 5-minute drive of a variety of shopping centers. Mesa Mall is located just a couple of miles away along a variety of other shopping options. Head to downtown Grand Junction to shop or eat and during the summers, check out the farmer's market every Thursday night.
Plan a day trip to explore the natural beauty in Grand Mesa. Situated 1.5 hours from this home, Grand Mesa is sure to delight travelers of all ages with views of over 80 lakes and miles of scenic hiking trails.
The Grand Junction Visitor Center offers a variety of information on what the Grand Valley has to offer. Wineries, we have them. Golf, we have those too. Like to play in the water, yep, Colorado River runs right through town. Don't forget the world class biking and hiking trails nearby.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas grill, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 1 carport with additional driveway and on street parking.
- Convenient Grand Junction location near Sherwood Park with a great walking trail, children's play equipment, picnic tables and BBQ's, and plenty of space to play, 3 minutes from St. Mary's Hospital, Colorado Mesa University, and just over 1 mile from downtown shopping centers, 30 minutes from the Colorado National Monument, and 1.5 hours from Grand Mesa. If you like to mountain bike Grand Junction and Fruita have lots of trails to explore.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grand Junction Regional Airport, 2828 Walker Field Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81506
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply