You can reach out and touch the skiers from our Slope Side condo. We have the perfect location for your family mountain vacation. A spacious 1500 square feet in a very convenient lay-out. Spread out…there is plenty of room!
• Top of the Village Slope 203
• 1500 square feet, right on the ski slope
• 2nd Floor, next to the elevator
• 3 bedrooms (2 King size beds and 2 twin beds – twins can convert to king)
• 3 full baths (2 within the bedroom, 1 in the hall)
• Fully equipped kitchen with lots of counter space
• Dining room table seats 6-8 and there are 5 additional bar stools
• Gas log fireplace in the living area
• In-unit washer and dryer
• 2 private balconies, 1 with Gas BB Grill
• Private covered parking stall
• Complimentary shuttle service within Snowmass Village
• Access to outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, exercise room, sauna
• Complimentary WiFi
• Flat screen TV in living room; all bedrooms have TV’s
Slope 203 is all about the view! Your living room looks right out to the slope where you can watch skiers go by all day long. As evening approaches you can see the Snowcats headed off for their night of work getting ski runs groomed for morning.
My 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo is spacious and comfortable. The kitchen has lots of counter space and is equipped with all the necessities to prepare and serve a home cooked meal. The dining room table easily seats 6-8 and there are 5 stools at the long breakfast bar. The living room has a fireplace and a large, comfy L shaped sectional sofa for you to relax on. There are two Master bedrooms with private bath and the 3rd bedroom has the bath just across the hall.
From your front door you just walk to the elevator (just feet away) and go down to the ground floor and hop on the ski slope…”piece of cake”!
Park your car in your private, covered parking stall and leave the driving to us. At Top of the Village you will have access to the complimentary shuttle service that will take you anywhere within the Village or to the bus that runs to Aspen.
As our guest you will also enjoy access to the outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, and exercise room. We want to ensure that your vacation is as enjoyable and stress free as possible. The best way to make that happen is to offer a comfortable, completely self-contained condo at a competitive price. Additionally, you need an experienced local management team that can provide on-property support. Like some of my fellow TOV owners, I have partnered with Destination Resorts Snowmass (DRS), a Snowmass Village based company that has been servicing TOV owners and their guests for over 20 years. Their guest care encompasses Front Desk (check-in and registration), Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Concierge services. The Top of the Village Front Desk is centrally located on the property and available 7 days a week to assist you. In the unlikely event a maintenance issue arises, there are maintenance personnel on site at all times. The bottom line is you get VRBO pricing with the peace of mind of a caring and efficient guest services team.