About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We love sharing our home with kids (of all ages)We love sharing our home with kids (of all ages)
No pets - Violation subject to eviction and deposit loss.Violation subject to eviction and deposit loss.
No events - Please read rental agreement carefully.Please read rental agreement carefully.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Minimum 7-day advance notice for bookings. Please include your MAILING ADDRESS as we will send you the keys through snail mail.
- This is not a party home, sorry. NOTICE: Failure by guest to perform basic departure cleaning as per rental agreement will be billed extra cleaning.
- NOTICE: As of 9/4/20 The *outside* of this property is monitored by security cameras for our (and your) protection. See Rent Agreement for more info.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Mark & LouiseAsk a question
About Mark & Louise
That's us, crossing the finish line in the Sunriver Pacific Crest 10k, which we love to do every year! We have enjoyed Sunriver for many, many years, and have stayed in many Sunriver homes before we became homeowners. Now we want to take the best of what we experienced to share it with you. First and foremost: Value. Our motto: Fun, Family, and Friends Always Welcome! Mark & Louise Lennartz
Why Mark & Louise chose Deer Park
Sunriver offers some of the most beautiful scenery in America. From high desert views to alpine vistas, its beauty and outdoor opportunities are unparalleled. We knew we were hooked when we took our first breath of fresh Sunriver mountain air back in 1999. We are outdoor enthusiasts; we bike, hike, ski, swim, float, and play. Having a place in Sunriver gives us peace of mind knowing we have a place in the world where our cares and worries melt away with the sound of the breeze through the pine trees.