Hawaii Tax ID GE/TA-200-322-6624-01
Welcome to our condo at the Palms at Wailea. The Palms is a luxury complex with 150 condos spread over spacious landscaped grounds. One of only four condos in the Palms with no stairs inside or out, this condo overlooks an immense lawn sloping toward the west, with an ocean view beyond.
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at the Palms at Wailea, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition. You may contact us directly instead of dealing with a busy rental agency!
Our condo is packed with premium features:
• fully air conditioned (yes, there are units in both bedrooms and the living area!)
• newly renovated bathrooms with large walk-in showers and tile flooring throughout the condo
• a very comfortable Beautyrest king-size bed in the large master suite, two Beautyrest twin Murphy beds in the second bedroom (which can double as a storage room or kids play area) and a high quality queen-size pull-out couch in the living room
• full-size washer and dryer
• personal safe large enough to hold a 17-inch laptop
• free cable TV, movies and Netflix
• free wireless high-speed Internet access
• complimentary long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
• fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and everything you need, whether you’re mixing a Mai Tai or cooking a gourmet dinner.
The very large wraparound lanai facilitates outdoor living, especially with your own private BBQ included!
• new high-quality linens and towels
• ocean-view hot tub and saltwater swimming pool
• seven-minute walk to Keawakapu beach park (we provide beach towels, chairs, boogie boards and a cooler)
• many beautiful walking trails
• nearby prestigious golf courses and high-end shopping
• no pets allowed, smoking not allowed
This condo is located close to Ulua and Keawakapu beaches. The property spans a gently sloping hillside, and our unit is about 150 feet above sea level. Beautiful water features accent the garden and lead to the central area with great pool, hot tub and lounge. There is a tour desk to assist you with sightseeing and activities.
Head out and enjoy the numerous Wailea golf courses, tennis facilities, restaurants, and the Shops at Wailea only minutes away, or stay in and enjoy a breathtaking Maui sunset at dinner on the lanai!