Gorgeous Direct Oceanfront View! Top Floor! Private! Free Wifi, Free Parking!(54 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-10 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Kona Reef Luxury Resort - Oceanfront Suite D32
75-5888 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 USA.
Private, top floor, absolute oceanfront, lovely one bedroom condo at the highly acclaimed Kona Reef Resort!
Brand new appliances:
Elegant, large wall mirrors to bring the beautiful ocean and sunset view into the living room!
Why Kona Reef:
• Conveniently located along the prestigious Alii Drive in the heart of Kona town.
• It’s a 5 minute walk in your flip-flops down a low traffic side street (along the ocean) to the village where you will enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife, and other attractions in historic Kailua Village. Walking is better than being caught in downtown traffic, while searching for an elusive parking spot.
• It’s one of the few Resorts to offer a heated, salt-water pool adjacent to the ocean.
• It also has a jet spa, barbecue facility & pavilion, elevators, 24 hours security on property and lots of free parking for guests, in a zone where parking is a valued commodity.
Why Top Floor, Ocean Front is best:
(Kona Reef has elevators)
• Best views of ocean and sunsets from lanai, living area and kitchen
• Best privacy; which is compromised on the first and second floor units
• Best security; leave the lanai door open 24 hours to enjoy ocean breeze and sound
• This Ocean front suite is 23 feet from (7 meters) the shoreline. You can watch the surfers, with occasional sightings of whales and dolphins.
• Bedding includes a California King and a sofa-bed in the living room, accommodating up to 4 guests.
• Romantic décor.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Bath tub, with a shower.
• Soaps, toiletries, and hairdryer.
• Beach gears, beach towels, cooler.
• 48" flat screen LED smart TV in the living room and 32" flat screen TV in the bedroom for your enjoyment.
• Living room has ceiling fan and new air conditioner. Bedroom also has ceiling fan over the California King bed giving a comfortable and soothing breeze while you sleep.
• Washer and dryer, and all utilities.
• Professional, licensed property manager.
• Professional cleaning crew.
I have lived in Kona for 30 years. I purchased this condo because Kona Reef has the best location in Kona and because top floor, ocean front is the best location in the Kona Reef Resort. I take pride in my condo. I want my guests to:
• enjoy a comfortable, hassle free stay,
• feel they had one of their best ever vacations, and
• feel they received high value, at a fair price.
Kona Reef Suite D32 is managed by a bona fide property management company in Kona and is cleaned by a professional cleaning crew.
If you are looking for a superb location, breathtaking direct oceanfront view, an elegantly decorated suite at reasonable rates with a team of efficient, friendly and helpful staff to see to it that your check-in is seamless and your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, you have come to the right place! Look no further! Book now before your requested dates are filled!
Keywords: Kona Reef Absolute Oceanfront Condo Suite
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 4
- 630 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Top Floor Suite, Private and Quiet!
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom has both shower and tub.
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season 2017 Rate
Apr 1 - Sep 30, 2017
1 night min stay
IronMan 2017 Rate
Oct 1 - Oct 14, 2017
10 night min stay
High Season 2017 Rate
Oct 15 - Mar 31, 2018
1 night min stay
Low Season 2018 Rate
Apr 1 - Sep 30, 2018
1 night min stay
IronMan 2018 Rate
Oct 1 - Oct 14, 2018
10 night min stay
High Season 2018 Rate
Oct 15 - Mar 31, 2019
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- One Time Cleaning Fee $105
- Tax Rate 13.42%
1 to 6 nights - no discount.
7 to 29 nights - 5% discount.
30 nights or more - 10% discount. Please contact owner for special terms.
Discount does not apply to special offer, last minute offer, Ironman, Christmas holiday period.
Rates don't include tax/fees.
One-Time Exit Cleaning fee - $105.
Rent includes electricity. Free WiFi. Free parking. Cable TV on both TVs.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Kona Reef is conveniently located in the heart of Kailua town within short walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, etc. and yet is located in a quiet scenic side street on the oceanfront away from people and traffic noise.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Annie Sherman, the owner of Kona Reef Suite D32, is an accomplished jewelry designer whose celebrity clientele includes country singing legend, Miss Dolly Parton, Miss New York 2006, Miss North Dakota 2008, Miss Reno-Sparks 2009, Miss Bonnie Bowden (a seasoned jazz singer who had graced the stage of the Johnny Carson's Tonight Show, the Merv Griffin Show, etc.). Annie's jewelry collection was chosen to be featured in InStyle Magazine (A Special Issue For The Bride! The Spring 2004 Edition) and in the 2008 movie 'The Code' starring Morgan Freeman, Antonio Banderas and Radha Mitchell. She has a long list of loyal repeat customers, many of whom are brides-to-be searching for the perfect jewelry to wear with their beautiful wedding gowns! Annie also owns a successful vintage jewelry online store (Annie Sherman Vintage Jewelry) that sells beautiful jewelry worldwide. Her designer's eye for beauty has shone through the beautiful decor of her Kona Reef Suite D32. Aside from designing jewelry and running her jewelry business, saving animals is also her passion. Annie was born and raised in Hong Kong, educated in England and has been living in Kona of the Big Island, Hawaii, for over 25 years. She travels frequently for business as well as pleasure and appreciates the importance of a fine place to stay while away from home. Annie's top floor, oceanfront condo suite D32 is managed by a bona fide property management company in Kona and is cleaned by a professional cleaning crew. Her lovely Kona Reef Suite is managed by an efficient, professionally run vacation rental company located conveniently in the heart of Kona town. She is always hands-on to make sure that her guests are happy and comfortable.
Why the Owner Chose Kailua-Kona, HI, USA:
Annie fell in love with the gorgeous oceanfront view of Kona Reef Suite D32 and has acquired the lovely suite in her mother's honor. 'The beauty of the ocean and sunsets brings back memories of my mother. The beautiful oceanfront view of the suite befits her. I would love to share it with others. It will make my mother proud...' She said.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
* Next door is the romantic Honl's White Sand Beach! * The renowned Royal Kona Resort Hotel is also our neighbor! * Only 5 mins' in your flip-flops walk to shopping, farmers market, dining and downtown attractions in the historical Kailua Village. * So close to town yet doesn't have the busy hustle and bustle feeling. * Kona Reef Suite D32 is an Absolute Oceanfront Suite. The ocean is only 23 ft. (7 meters) in front of your own private spacious lanai (balcony)! * Year Round Sunset View! * Private top floor suite offers great vantage points for the panoramic majestic oceanfront views. Please see the exquisite oceanfront views taken from the lanai of Suite D32. No traffic noise. Only the soothing sounds of the ocean. Complex has elevators. * Top floor offers Privacy. * Spectacular Kona sunset view over Kailua Bay all year round from your own private spacious lanai. Unlike some ocean view units, no sunset views half the year from these units. * Watch dolphins frolicking in the distance, whales, sea turtles, surfers, cruise boats and sail boats from your own private spacious lanai. *Gorgeous oceanfront view from the living room and open kitchen! * Ceiling fans and new air conditioner (with endless fresh ocean breezes to boot!) * Well equipped open full kitchen has all the comforts of home. Bright and cheery! New stove and dishwasher. * Bathroom has both shower and tub. * Washer/Dryer in suite. * Suite provides beach chairs, beach towels, snorkeling gears, cooler, etc.. * Comfortable, huge, California King Size Bed imported from Indonesia and Queen Size Sofa-Bed to accommodate additional guests. * 48' new Flat Screen LED smart TV in living room and 32' Flat Screen TV in bedroom. Also DVD and CD players and radio. * Free WiFi in suite. * 20% heated, salt-water, non-chlorine, chemical-free, large oceanfront swimming pool and jaccuzi. * Lots of above and underground free parking. * 24 hours security on property. * Only 8 miles from Airport
- Primary: (808) 990-7738
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://www.AnnieSherman.com/condo.html
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Oceanfront Suite - wood panel ceiling, elegant crystal chandeliers!
Living room - mirrored wall and Spanish style tile flooring exudes elegance!
Exquisite vintage Italian tole crystal chandelier imported from Italy!
Comfortable California King Size Bed In A Canopy Frame Imported from Indonesia!
Koa Wood cabinet, Koa Wood Japanese ceiling light! Table can extend to seat 4!
Quaint , charming bathroom with lots of towels.
Kona's famous divine sunset view from the Lanai (Balcony) of Suite D-32!
The ocean at your feet feeling!
Kona Reef Oceanfront Resort situated only 23 ft. (7 meters) from the ocean!
Gorgeous oceanfront view from your private lanai (balcony)!
Romantic chandelier exudes decadence!
New Flat Screen TV, DVD, CD, Radio Entertainment Area. French Style Settee!
Sheer lace red silk embroidered draperies. Victorian Print matching sofa set!
Gorgeous living room looking out to a chandeliered spacious furnished lanai!
Romantic canopy bamboo frame bed adorned with tea rose vines and crystal drops!
Living Room elegantly decorated
Exquisite, elegant, romantic! Crystal chandelier, mirrowed wall, quiet bedroom.
Ahhhh... who wants to watch TV when you have this?
Gorgeous oceanfront view from Lanai (balcony) of Kona Reef Suite D-32!
Another glorious postcard oceanfront view from the lanai (balcony) of Suite D-32
Kona Reef Oceanfront Resort salt-water large swimming pool, jacuzzi, pavilion.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.