Stylish, contemporary, ground floor apartment, fitted to a high standard and set within a converted print-works.
The spacious open plan living and kitchen are finished with a luxury designer kitchen. Delightful touches include the original Scottish art on the wall.
The apartment offers self catering for 4 and has two bedrooms, one with a king sized bed and the other zip-link twin beds which convert to a king sized bed. Has wooden flooring throughout and carpeted bedrooms.
Located in the attractive south-side of Edinburgh, the location offers excellent local amenities, whilst only being a short bus ride or within reasonable walking distance of many of Edinburgh's main tourist attractions and city centre.
A welcome pack awaits guests on arrival.
The beautiful fireplace within this property is decorative only. It is not for guest use for both guest and property safety.
We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay
A Personal Welcome:
Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment, where they receive their keys and an introduction to the accommodation and area.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
Included in the accommodation cost:
Freshly laundered quality linen changed after a week
Heating, electricity and taxes
Guests are treated to a complimentary welcome pack
Last minute special offers available.
6 Nations Rugby, Bank Holidays and Marathon weekends are charged at higher rates.
Rates are Peak for New Year, 6 Nations, Marathon and Bank Holidays.
To secure a booking, a 25% non refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less then three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
Any refunds shall be provided by the The Edinburgh Address
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm. Check-ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!