DO NOT USE INSTANT BOOKING IF YOU HAVE A PET. THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. THANK YOU.
Leave reality behind and come enjoy our newly redecorated vacation home! This condo is perfect for couples or small families. This non-smoking 1BR/1.5BA end unit condo is in the desirable Courtyard at Seascape complex. Be sure and enjoy the cross breeze on the balcony as you overlook the pool with soothing views of the ocean and pier. Just a block from the Carolina Beach Pier, this property offers a private pool with a beautifully landscaped courtyard. Just a short walk across the street and you're on the beach! But if you feel adventurous and have a 4 wheel drive truck, 1 block away is the entrance to Freeman Park, one of NC's only beaches you can drive on. Daily, weekly and yearly passes are available (come back to see us often!)
• Upgraded kitchen includes new granite countertops and all appliances.
• New air conditioning/heating unit.
• Completely equipped kitchen for cooking large or small meals.
• Brand new queen bed as well as a new queen sleeper sofa with memory foam topper
• Bright, warm color scheme with lots of sunlight
• Secure Internet Wi-Fi included
• 32'' flat screen Roku-enabled LCD living room TV with a DVD/Blu-Ray player. 24” Roku-enabled LCD bedroom TV.
• Cable, Roku, Hulu, Amazon Prime Videos and 100's of FREE full-length movies, music and TV series on our Sony Entertainment System, and free On-Demand movies and TV shows.
• Outdoor grills are available near the pool for family or group outings.
• In-unit washer/dryer.
When you want to take a break from the beach, there are many other options nearby to experience. You are only minutes away from the Fort Fisher Historical Park and Aquarium in Kure Beach. You can also take the ferry from Fort Fisher over to Southport for shopping, dining and a stroll through the quaint waterfront downtown area. Just a short drive away is the historic downtown and riverfront area of Wilmington. Here you will find cobblestone streets filled with a variety of shops and restaurants. One of the most interesting sites to visit and the pride and joy of Wilmington is the USS North Carolina - the World War II battleship that played an integral role in the Pacific Theatre.
Come visit and do as much as you want or as little as you want. It's all up to you!