Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Fully Equipped Condo Overlooking the Beach
Each bedroom has access to their own bathroom. They are tastefully decorated with their own flat screen tv and DVD player. Master bedroom recently updated with luxurious hand made mahogany king sized bed. Bedding linens match the perfection on the bed. Pure indulgence!!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 - Additional fee required for more than 4 adultsAdditional fee required for more than 4 adults
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 2 Bedroom prices are based on 4 persons, additional guests over 13 yrs will be charged $50/night + 19% tax per night. Children under 12 can stay free
- Cancellation Policy for Dec 21 - Jan 3 : Full refund if canceled 21+ days prior to arrival. No refunds for cancellation 21 days or fewer than arriva
- No refunds for no shows, late arrival, or early departure including reasons such as medical emergencies, airline delays, strikes, weather or other act
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Diane BoughtonAsk a question
About Diane Boughton
Hi! J and Diane are retirees from Pennsylvania. We looked at a number of other locations both within Belize and the Caribbean. But the beauty of Ambergris Caye and the friendliness of the people led us to Grand Caribe. Visit our website for more information
Diane Boughton purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Diane Boughton chose San Pedro
We love snorkeling, fishing and other outdoor activities. With the amazing barrier reef right outside our condo the decision to purchase at Grand Caribe was easy!!
What makes this Condo unique
Our guests have the option of doing as much or as little as they want. The town of San Pedro is only a short distance away where you can dance away the night, or you can have a snack and a drink Grand Caribe's swim up bar, or relax at your private spacious balcony overlooking the Caribbean. Rain, an elegant roof top restaurant located on the Resort grounds is second to no other restaurant on the island. It boasts an amazing menu and sunset views that will take your breath away! Unique to this resort is a brand new Urgent Care Center located on the property. I do not know of ANY other resort in Central or South America that offers this attention to detail. No other resort on Ambergris Caye can boast those amenities!!