Enjoy a wonderful Rocky Mountain getaway in this 2-bedroom, 2-bath Frisco vacation rental condo. This charming condo is a comfortable option for 2 individuals who each want the privacy of their own rooms, one or two couples or a small family. For those who don't need much personal space and who want to save some money, the condo hosts up to 7 people. There is even more room for lounging and relaxing in the warmer months since the balcony serves as a picturesque extension of the living room.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed (can be separated into 2 Twin Beds upon request) | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed, L-shaped Sectional (Non-pullout)
Nestled in the Mountainside condo complex, this condo grants you access to a year-round indoor pool, a sauna, steam room, and a racquetball court!
While the complex offers great amenities, along with serene views of the mountains and towering trees, the second-floor unit itself offers 836 square feet, featuring tasteful decor and comfy furnishings, making it the perfect place to relax in privacy.
Wood floors meet your feet in the open living area, where you'll love spending your downtime relaxing on the plush couches while watching your favorite shows on the cable TV.
Cuddle close to the fireplace to stay warm during the winter months, or hang out on the balcony to enjoy the sublime views of cabins and mountains.
For dinner, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the grill for an expert cookout on the balcony!
Wine and dine as the sun sets; be sure to look up when the sparkling stars come into view across the clear night sky.
When you're tired, retreat to one of the bedrooms, where comfy beds complete with high-quality goose down duvets and pillows await to give you many great nights of sleep. Additional sleeping accommodations are available on the twin pullout bed in the master bedroom and the full pullout bed. One additional guest can sleep on the non-pullout L-shaped sectional in the living area.
While you could surely spend most of your time relishing in the fantastic community amenities right outside your door, you'll still definitely want to venture out to explore the surrounding areas!
Walk the short 10 minutes to Frisco's Main Street to check out the unique shops and dine out at the great restaurants. Sip on a cup of tea or wine at The Next Page, a great bookstore on Main Street.
For an outdoor adventure, walk 3 minutes to the trailhead to Rainbow Lake and the trail to Breckenridge, with a private lake just for Mountainside owners and renters.
During the winter, you'll be minutes from world-class ski slopes! With so much to see and do right outside the door, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this fantastic Frisco vacation rental condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony with furniture and gas grill, gas fireplace, cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- Enjoy Mountainside's splendid community amenities, including a year-round community pool, hot tubs, a steam room, racquetball court, and a sauna!
- Fantastic location - Walking distance from Frisco's Main Street and trailheads, and close to skiing, hiking, fishing, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties. Gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 7 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and on the pullout couch, but the addition of 1 guest on the non-pullout couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in