2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – PRICED RIGHT
Frisco’s Mountainside Condos offer great value in a quiet location just off the bike path and close to the National Forest trails. Guests have full access to the Mountainside Club House’s indoor swimming pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, racquetball court and outdoor tennis court. Frisco’s central location is a great choice in the winter (drive or bus to all of Summit County’s great ski areas) and summer (hiking, biking, Lake Dillon and more) … and the Mountainside is one of the best deals in town!
With sleeping for up to eight, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo is a comfortable, affordable choice. The living area features a gas fireplace, LCD-TV, Blu-ray player and a balcony with a gas grill. There’s a full kitchen with everything you need to keep the gang fed and happy, with seating for four at the dining table and four more at the counter.
You’ll enjoy an underground parking space (with extra parking outside) and complimentary Wi-Fi in the condo. You’ll also love the views of Frisco’s iconic Mount Royal!
If you’re looking for a great deal in Frisco, Mountainside 271C won’t disappoint. Give us a call to book your mountain vacation today!
- Master suite: queen bed, twin sleeper sofa, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, Blu-ray player.
- Bedroom 2: captain’s bunk bed (twin-over-full).
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 underground space, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a second-floor, walk-up condo.