About the property
- Condo816 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 10 nights
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Kihei beach is a moderately sized six story beachfront property located in north Kihei. It offers sweeping views of Kahoolawe, Molokini and the dazzling pacific ocean and a friendly casual atmosphere. Fronting the property is sugar beach, well known for it’s romantic sunsets, great swimming, miles of unspoiled strolling beach and seasonal whale watching. Kihei beach offers central air conditioning, oceanfront pool area, gas barbecues, laundry facilities and free parking and free wireless high-speed internet. The interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens.
Kihei beach offers:
-central air conditioning
-oceanfront pool area
The interiors include:
-fully equipped kitchens
-free local phone service
-complimentary high-speed wireless internet service
- we do not require you to clean sheets and towels before your departure ... We do the departure clean.
- extra cleanings are available for purchase.
- ask about our return guest program.
We will retain your email address for marketing and promotional communications. We will not ever sell or provide your personal information to outside sources. You are able to unsubscribe from our email communications at any time.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great place to stay on Sugar Beach
Last year we fell in love with Kihei, but we weren't happy with our condo. We walked up and down the beach and saw this complex and wanted to try it this year. We were not disappointed. In addition to the perfect spot on the beach and convenient location in Kihei, it is right across from the bakery, ABC store, and a farmers market. Lots of parking too. The condo was perfect. I loved that the bathrooms were identical and had walk-in showers. The kitchen was well equipped and had lots to counter space. The mattress in the bedroom was so comfortable that I swear I had the best sleep ever in Hawaii! Even though the bedroom is in the back on the street side, we could still hear the ocean, and there was very little street noise. The laundry rooms are on the 3rd and 5th floors, not far from this condo. I was impressed that the rental agent met us at the condo, and was there to show us around and answer any questions we had. We will be back next year!
Mahalo for being our guest and taking the time to post a great review. We are happy to hear that you found this condo perfect for your visit! We pride ourselves on service and are happy that you found it fantastic. As a return guest with Ali'i Resorts you will receive a discount on all future stays with us!! A Hui Hou Kakou - "Until We Meet Again" The Management & Staff of Ali'i Resorts
Waves and sunsets were the highlights
Mahalo for being our guest and taking the time to post a review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here and look forward to welcoming you back in the future with a return guest discount!! A Hui Hou Kakou - "Until We Meet Again" Your Alii Resorts Ohana
Nice condo with really nice upgrades. Very clean and the view is just awesome!
The Kihei Condos are the best in all Kihei. We've stayed there many times and are never disappointed. The grounds are always clean & well maintained. Staff is very friendly.
Great location, beach, and management company. We will find a different unit next time.
1. The view is amazing…just like the pictures.
2. Condo has been updated
3. Management company is awesome! Great customer service and communication. Not only are they extremely friendly but they really seemed to care that we enjoy our visit. Seriously loved them and will definitely use them again.
4. Wonderful location. Away from the hustle of town but with a great Shaved ice, coffee shop and ABC store across the street.
5. One of the best “barefoot walking on” beaches I’ve seen in Hawaii. Very soft sand and few rocks. Loved it!
1. Old building - Though interior is updated you can see the age in the hallways and trashed elevator that doesn’t work sometimes.
2. The AC is terrible. It does fine on the main living room but the bed room remained stuffy no matter what we tried. It was sooooo hard to sleep. This could have ruined our entire trip but the management company (not the owner) was sweet enough to drive over and physically block the main AC vent with cardboard which forced the air into the bedroom. This literally saved our vacation. Thank you, Susan and Dora! A 20 dollar closable AC vent in the living room would have fixed this problem but the owner is too cheap to buy it. (That’s where you lost me, man.)
3. Internet it frustratingly slow. What should have taken 10 minutes of catching up on work emails would take hours wasting valuable vacation time.
4. Plumbing. Every now and then when you’d flush the toilet it or turn on the shower, you’d get a big waft of the the unmistakable smell sewage. At least it didn’t happen all the time, but it was gross.
5. The showers. Even though the bathrooms have been updated, the design is dumb. The way it’s set up (with a glass half wall instead of a sliding door or curtain), it’s impossible to turn on the shower without getting splashed with those first few seconds of cold water. It’s also impossible to actually take a shower without getting water all over the bathroom floor.
Would we stay here again?
This place isn’t terrible, but it’s just not good enough. The best thing about this condo was the management company, location and the view, but guess what…there are thousands of condo’s in Maui with a great location/view.
There are plenty of condos available with owners who are willing to go out of their way make sure there place feels like a home away from home. This place feels doesn’t feel like a home. It feels like rental property.
Aloha and thank you for being our guest. We are glad that you enjoyed your time on the island. Vacation rentals widely vary in design and decor as they are all individually owned homes. Alii Resorts feels it is necessary to provide current and accurate photos of every condo we manage. While the property has plumbers regularly check the drain lines, had it been brought to our attention we would have requested additional maintenance of the condo. Your concerns with the air conditioning are the first we have received regarding this unit. It's unfortunate this upgraded room did not meet your particular requirements, but we invite you to return and try another great condo to suit your needs.
A Hui Hou Kakou - "Until We Meet Again
The Management & Staff of Alii Resorts
Amazing views, great location
From the moment we entered the condo, we knew we would be happy. The large patio doors open up to the ocean/ beach view. Loved the fact that this condo's lanai was open on the north west side, offering a better view of the beach. The kitchen is very well equipped with all the necessary cooking tools. They even provide dishwashing soap ,laundry pods and spices. There is a farmers market across the street as well as a convinience store (ABC) , bakery( you must go there for the masaladas! ) as well as a Hawaiian shaved iced location that was constantly busy. Having 2 bathrooms was a bonus. The bed was comfortable and the large closet was packed with lots of hangers, something you don't get even in a hotel! They also provide lots of bath towels, 2 beach towels, beach chairs and small cooler. If you love walking the beach, this is the spot for you. I would definitely recommend this condo, we had a fantastic time.
Aloha and Mahalo for being our guests and sharing about your recent stay at Kihei Beach. We are always happy to hear when our guests loved their accommodations. We hope to host you again when you return to Maui. Don't forget that you will receive a 5% Return Guest Discount on future bookings with us!
A Hui Hou Kakou - "Until We Meet Again"
The Management & Staff of Alii Resorts
I loved everything about this place. It was clean, perfect view of the beach and sunsets. The central location made it easy to get around Maui, so my husband and I were able to tour most of Maui in just a short stay. The staff was really nice and easy to work with. Parking was great and always available. I would definitely come back and stay here at Kihei Beach.
Mahalo for being our guest and taking the time to post a review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!
A Hui Hou Kakou - "Until We Meet Again"
Your Alii Resorts Ohana
The ideal launching location for all island activities.