Welcome to Stella West! This is a beautiful, clean, contemporary vacation rental home in sunny Central Scottsdale! Located in quiet established neighborhood. Strictly no pets or smoking permitted.
This contemporary 4 bedroom split level home sleeps 11 adults comfortably.
Upon entry, you are greeted by a large family room with plenty of seating gathered around a fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The family room leads into an open kitchen and dining room. Enjoy meals at the dining table featuring a gorgeous ZGallerie-style chandelier. The kitchen features updated cabinets with concrete countertops and all the amenities- fridge with ice maker and filtered water, built-in microwave, coffee maker (with supplies), toaster, blender, even a wine fridge in the dining room! Kitchen is stocked with plates, drinking cups, pots/pans, wine glasses and utensils. There is also a breakfast bar that opens up from the kitchen so you can set out meals or chat with the chef from the dining room.
Each of the four bedrooms includes an extra comfortable bed, and plenty of storage for everything you're bringing! The house has dual master bedrooms, each with king size beds.
• The upstairs master bedroom has a king-size pillow top bed, designer headboard, dresser with flat-screen TV, and large walk-in closet with luggage rack. The upstairs shares a bathroom which features updated stone-style tile and oversized shower head, skylight, granite counter and large cabinet for storage and plush towels.
• There are two other upstairs bedrooms. One with a queen-sized pillow top bed, and cozy seating area. The other bedroom is a fun bunkroom that is perfect for the young people (or those just young at heart) in your group. It sleeps 3 guests.
• The downstairs master bedroom is large with a luxurious king bed and metal bed frame and seating area!
The downstairs family room includes a comfortable pull-out sleeper sofa as part of the seating arrangement gathered around the TV. We’ve even included an old school Nintendo set-up to play all of your favorite old video games. Just off the family room is a fun recreation area with a foosball table. There is truly a space for everyone in this home.
House includes an energy efficient washer/dryer in the indoor laundry room.
Backyard amenities- there is a covered porch you can access through the kitchen, there you will find plenty of places to sit- dining tables and chairs, pool chairs, rockers, as well as the BBQ grill. The hot tub is also located under the patio- perfect for relaxing! The pool is huge and deep- a diving pool; the entire pool was recently replastered and has pretty tile along the splash line. There is also a SLIDE and a water spray- the pool has it all! The backyard also features a putting green; perfect for practicing your short game before heading out to one of the many great courses nearby.
Other things to note: high chairs, pack and plays, and childrens’ toys are included in the house for you! We also provide board games, three TVs, DVD player, fresh towels and linens, soap & shampoo, coffee and supplies, blow dryer, the list goes on and on! We have done our best to make this home a fantastic place to vacation; if there is something special you’d like to request please let us know.
The home has a hot tub that is available for use during your stay at $25/night. The home also has a heated pool that is available for use during your stay at $50/night. If you would like to use the hot tub or heated pool during your stay an additional fee of $(calculate the # of nights x 25 or 50) would be added to your booking. There is the option to use both for $60/night.
Do you have an extra big group? Consider renting Stella West along with Stella East (right next door!) to sleep up to 23 guests.
Follow us on IG and FB: @arizonavacationcompany
We love how convenient this home is to so many places- Fashion Square (home to world class shopping), Old Town (great shops, art galleries, restaurants and incredible nightlife), Golf Courses, Spring Training Baseball and more. With so many activities to choose from, you can be out and about all day and have a clean, relaxing and quiet place to come home to so you can unwind and prepare for your next adventure!
Finally, we want you to enjoy your stay in our home. If there is anything special you would like to request, please let us know in advance and we would be happy to try and accommodate your needs!
Great shopping below in approximate miles:
• Kierland Commons: 11.5 miles, 17 minutes
• El Pedregal: 13.2 miles, 16 minutes
• Scottsdale Fashion Square: 3.8 miles, 10 minutes
• Old Town Scottsdale: 4.4 miles, 11 minutes
• The Borgata: 2.3 miles, 7 minutes
• Biltmore Fashion Park: 10.1 miles, 22 minutes
• Camelback Golf Club: 4.3 miles, 11 minutes
• Continental Executive Golf Club: 3.6 miles, 10 minutes
• Eagle Mountain: 13.7 miles, 22 minutes
• Kierland Golf Club: 11.6 miles, 19 minutes
• McCormick Ranch Golf Club: 3.1 miles, 7 minutes
• Paradise Valley Golf: 18.2 miles, 19 minutes
• TPC Scottsdale: 10.4 miles, 15 minutes
• Troon golf: 18.8 miles, 26 minutes
• Sunridge Canyon: 15.4 miles, 24 minutes
• Talking Stick: 3.2 miles, 8 minutes
• Fort McDowell Gaming Center: 21.1 miles, 26 minutes
• Lone Butte Casino: 20.7 miles, 25 minutes
• Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino: 43.3 miles, 49 minutes
• Sky Harbor Airport: 15.1 miles, 20 minutes
• Scottsdale Airport: 11.1 miles, 19 minutes
• Phoenix/Mesa Gateway Airport: 32.9 miles, 38 minutes
• OdySea Aquarium: 3.5 miles, 7 minutes
• McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park: 2.6 miles, 6 minutes
• Top Golf: 2.9 miles, 8 minutes
• Camelback Hiking: 6.4 miles, 18 minutes
• Gateway Hiking: 12.2 miles, 20 minutes
• Crackerjax: 11.4 miles, 18 minutes
• Butterfly Wonderland: 3.6 miles, 7 minutes
• Phoenix Zoo: 14.6 miles, 20 minutes