About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Beautifully decorated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom vacation rental that sleeps ten is located on the 14th floor of the Phoenix VI.
· Flat screen televisions in the bedrooms and living area
· DVD player, stereo system, and queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Table seating six in the dining area and seating for three at the kitchen bar
· King size bed and balcony access in the master bedroom
· Shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Balcony has a table seating four to enjoy the gorgeous gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix VI is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Positives and Negatives
Positives: Great view from 14th balcony, the pool and beach were marvelous, ice maker worked well, water temperature and pressure were good, pantry was very convenient (since we brought breakfast and lunch groceries with us), sheets were clean, it was really nice to have good TV's in each bedroom and a large one in the living room!
Negatives: Most of the TV remotes didn't work (even with new batteries), the Dish Satellite had bad signal (VERY pixel-ated), internet was slow and can be used by any surrounding condos, no trash cans in the bathrooms (although one had an opened bottle of vodka under it), there was blood on one of the master bedroom throw pillows, the oven handle was broken, and some of the decorations were broken (dangerous for young kids).
To be fair, we didn't call the desk or complain - so there wasn't any chance for them to fix anything - we just made do.