About the property
- Condo1513 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 28 nights
3/3, Sleeps 10 in beds (2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, & 1 Queen Sofa)
Thank you for considering Azure 607!
********************* PLEASE READ PRIOR TO INSTANT BOOKING *********************
* The rates on this site are not accurate for any stays other than SATURDAY to SATURDAY from March to October and winter holidays.
* If wish to book anything other than SATURDAY to SATURDAY INQUIRE for the accurate rates prior to booking.
AZURE 607 UNIQUE FEATURES:
** VIEW: Direct ocean front
** UNIT LOCATION: Center of building one unit from main elevator exit to beach
** PENTHOUSE: No noise above you
** NEW FURNITURE LIVING ROOM: May 2018
** NEW MASTER KING BED: Serta Memory Foam with Cool Gel
** NEW MASTER BEDROOM FURNITURE: Dec 2014
** NEW TILE: No dirty carpet
** DRYER: New August 2016
** FREE BEACH SERVICE: During season (2 Chairs & 1 Umbrella)
** BALCONY: 28' by 8' balcony directly on the ocean with club chairs, sofa, and chaice
** TWO KING BEDS: Master Bedroom & larger guest room with on suite bath
** SLEEPS 10: All in beds using the sleeper sofa new 2018
** FLAT PANEL HDTV's: Four from 32” to 50”
** SURROUND SOUND: Sony Smart Blue/Ray w/Bluetooth, Pandora, & Netflix
** BUNKROOM: Play Station 3 for gaming and Netflix*
** SECURITY: Deadbolt lock high so small children can't open the door
** FREE WIFI: (50 Mbps)
** BEDDING: King, King, Queen Bed, Two Twins, & A Queen Sleeper
** PARKING: Covered and gated
** BUILDING LOCATION: Short Walk to the board walk, restaurants, and pier
Imagine a vacation with a view that looks out over the ocean like being on top of a cruise ship, with no concern of noise from chairs being dragged across tile floors from above! Our unit has a direct ocean front view (please note units with 2 baths do not face the ocean). This unit is well decorated with high end touches everywhere you look. All three bathrooms have granite along with the kitchen. The master bathroom is set up like an upscale home with a separate jetted tub, stand up shower, dual sinks, and a private water closet. The kitchen has premium stainless-steel appliances and a large pantry! The extra-long balcony with access from the great room and master bedroom is a perfect place to relax in the morning with your coffee and in the evening with your favorite drink! Each bedroom also has a private bathroom entrance. Electronic access using a numeric code allows guest not to have to keep track of a key. The full-size washer and dryer (new 2016) allow for you to always have clean and fresh clothes. Finally, we provide the best of both worlds access directly to the owner with back up from a local professional management team with an office 100 yards away in case something requires immediate attention.
Azure 607 SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY FEATURES:
• 50” Plasma, one of the largest TV’s of any unit in the complex
• Sony Blu-Ray player w/Bluetooth Streaming connected to Sony home theater providing complimentary access to Pandora and Netflix movies on demand with thousands of TV Episodes, Movies, and Documentaries, many in HD.*
• Sony PS3 with several games and complementary access to Netflix in the third bedroom*
• Free WI-FI (50 Mbps) & Free Long Distance*
• 32” LCD TV’s located in each bedroom
ACROSS THE STREET:
• OLD BAY STEAMER: Upscale broiled seafood, www.oldbaysteamerfwb.com
• ASIAGO’S SKILLET: TripAdvisor #1 Breakfast in FWB/Destin, www.asiagoskillet.com
• HELEN BACK CAFE: Fun bar on the bay live music www.helenbackcafe.com
• AJ’s OYSTER SHANTY: www.ajsoystershanty.com
• OKALOOSA NATIONAL: Mini Golf & Ice Cream, www.okaloosaminigolf.com
• CASH’S: Beer, Wine, & Liquor
RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES (Less than 1 mile)
• 10+ Restaurants: ranging from extremely casual too upscale
• GULFARIUM: Meet the Dolphins, www.gulfarium.com
• OKALOOSA COUNTY PIER: Fishing tackle and pole rental, www.okaloosaislandpier.net
• THE BOARDWALK: Offers oceanfront dining, shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts, www.theboardwaloi.com
• WILD WILLY’S ADVENTURE ZONE: www.wwazon.com
• ALVIN’S ISLAND: Beach shop
RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES (Short Drive away)
• PUBLIX GROCERY: Store (1 mile)
• DOWNTOWN FORT WALTON HISTORIC DISTRICT: www.downtownfwb.com (1 mile)
• INDIAN TEMPLE MOUND MUSUEM: www.fwb.org/museums/indian-temple-mound-museum.com (1 mile)
• HARBOR WALK VILLAGE: Shopping, Dining, Fishing Charter, and Boat Rentals, www.emeraldgrande.com/harborwalk-village.com (6 m)
• BIG KAHUNAS WATER PARK: Water Slides, www.bigkahunas.com (8 m)
• THE TRACK: Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bumper Rids, Sky Flyer, Bungee Jump, and Arcade, www.destintrack.com (8.8 m)
• DESTIN COMMONS: Upscale Open-Air Mall, www.destincommons.com (11 m)
• SILVER SANDS FACTORY OUTLET: Over 100 designer brand name outlet stores, www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/silver-sands.com (15.7 m)
**RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS WITHIN 1 MILE**
• BAY CAFÉ FRENCH RESTAURANT: Hard to find less than a mile from the unit –best red fish for lunch outside of New Orleans, www.baycafewaterfront.com
• OLD BAY STEAMER: One of the top picks for the locals and walking distance from our unit, www.oldbaysteamerfwb.com
• ANGLERS: Good (not great) spot to eat walking distance on the beach, they even have a beach side playground and the pier just outside, www.anglersgrill.com
• ROCKIN TACO: Good (not great) spot to eat walking distance on the beach, they even have a beach side playground for the kids, www.rockintacos.com
• THE GULF OKALOOSA ISLAND: Super fun atmosphere on the bay with fresh food choices that change daily less than a mile away, www.thegulf.com
• ALI’S BISTRO: Great Italian in historic downtown Fort Walton Beach 1 mile away, www.alisbistro.com
• MAGNOLLIA GRILL: Great atmosphere set in an old (1910) southern style beach home in historic downtown Fort Walton Beach 1 mile away, www.magnoliagrillfwb.com
**RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS WITHIN 10 MINUTES IN DESTIN**
• MCGUIRE’S IRISH PUB: Great burgers, Irish specialties, Sunday brunch drink specials, and authentic atmosphere about seven minutes away, www.mcguiresirishpub.com
• THE LOUISIANA LAGNIAPPE: Fantastic seafood about ten minutes away, www.thelouisianalagniappe.com
• BOSHAMPS: Great seafood about eight minutes away, www.bashamps.com
• DONUT HOLE: Great breakfast and fantastic donuts about 10 minutes away
*Game & video availability subject to previous guest not removing them from the unit.
**Please check our calendar we keep it updated at all times.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 15, 2018
About Rick Angle
It was always my mom's dream to own a condo in Fort Walton Beach. My wife and I adopted this dream and were fortunate to make it come true. We were blessed to be able to purchase units during the downturn in the market. After seeing this could actually become a business for our family we purchased additional units Each year we improve on our ability to deliver a solid vacation experience for our guest. It is my sincere desire to be a small part of your families vacation memory making experience!
Rick Angle purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Rick Angle chose Ft Walton Beach
Azure represents the nicest large 3/3 units walking distance to all the entertainment available in and around the pier on Okaloosa Island!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great family vacation we had 4 adults and 4 teenagers there was plenty of room. Beds are great!!!
Great views, great weather, the beach chair guys were awesome.
Loved the setup of pools and how close it was to the beach and the room is close to the elevator also which is nice. The condo is very nice and the owner is very easy to get ahold of and answers all questions quickly. Would definitely stay again.
Great location and set up for 2 families
We traveled with another family, so it was great having the two King beds for each couple, and the kids’ bunk room was plenty of room for four kids. The beach service, sand, and water were amazing as always. We were sad that the kids mushroom was out of order all week long, but the pools and hot tubs were great and never crowded. The only criticism I have is that the linens (sheets and towels) were a little scratchy and uncomfortable, but that’s pretty common with rentals, especially when they are shared between units. Otherwise, we highly recommend staying here!
Great stay...great unit!!
This is a great unit and was perfect for my family of eight with plenty of room to spare! Very clean and comfortable with enough seating for everyone. The unit is also very well maintained and up-to date. Can't wait to go back!
Fun family vacation !
The location was perfect within minutes to grocery and eatery's. Walking distance to boardwalk with several choices to eat. Views were the best.
Linens on one bed were not clean but they responded quickly and provided us with replacements.
Pools were kept clean.
We had 4 adults,one teenager and and 8& 10 year old and 3 bathrooms were great.
Super happy you guys had a great trip!
Future Guest: As this guest did please let us know if you have any issues upon arrival as we aim to work with our guest to have a great experience. Our linens are professionally cleaned, but it is possible that a stain can be missed. When and if this occurs it is how we respond that we wish to be judged!
Great view, easy beach & pool access
The condo is nice but could have been cleaner. I know the owner pays for a cleaning service, so it's not his fault if he doesn't know there are issues. Overall we had a great time and loved the location of the condo!
Glad you guys had a great visit!
Our cleaning crew strives to do a wonderful job on behalf of our guest. The owner of the crew personally inspects each unit; however, she is human and can easily miss something. If you should have issues upon arrival please let us know as they will return if still on the island the same day or come back the following morning to take care of your needs.
Walking distance to aproximately ten restaurants, several bars many directly on the ocean or the bay, and an aquarium. Less than a mile from Publix and about five miles to Super Walmart & Sam's Club.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*******The VRBO PRICING MODULE has CHANGED FOR SOME BUT NOT ALL UNITS******* This renders all pricing during peak periods INACCURATE for this unit unless you request a Saturday to Saturday Stay. So far this is not the case for the other four units we manage. *******PRIOR TO BOOKING OTHER THAN SAT- SAT REACH OUT TO ME TO CONFIRM PRICING******* I apologize for this confusion UNFORTUNATELY VRBO has informed me there is not a solution. WHY DOES DESTIN WEST ESCAPES BOOK WEEKLY DURING SEASON? During these "peak" periods without exception all but one to two weeks of the season are booked on a "weekly" basis. The majority of guest prefer a seven night stay Saturday to Saturday. If we allow weeks to be broken up, we will remove the ability for these guest to book the impacted weeks. Because of this our pricing is set up to reflect a weekly rental unit. Thus if you stay less than a week, the nightly rate will reflect an artificially low total unless I manually adjust to the full weekly unit. WHAT DATES ARE CONSIDERED PEAK? March to October, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years WHAT IF I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK LESS THAN SEVEN NIGHTS? This is not an issue; however, the nightly pricing will be inaccurate as you will be charged for 7 nights. Simply enter the Saturday to Saturday during the period less than seven nights you wish to stay for accurate pricing. WHAT IF I BOOK FOR 3-6 NIGHTS WITHOUT GETTING THE ACCURATE PRICING FIRST? You will be balance billed the difference. WHAT IF I NEED TO STAY OUTSIDE OF A SATURDAY TO SATURDAY? For each Saturday to Saturday period your stay impacts you will be charged the full weekly rate for that weekly unit. *A small processing fee is included in the tax calculation to pay for the cost of processing new reservations.